Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

No new GH-450s? Or GH-440s? Sigh...my two favorites.

I hope that they unlock the new ones before everyone has standard color 400 series PMs. I wouldn't want a new one to come out and have to start all over to get it.

Oh and shame on you! You dirty, dirty cheater! Makes me nervous to see cheating this early. I can't believe I'm saying this, but keep it up. If you find any others let us know.

Like I'm telling anyone my real info, hahaha!

Hmmmm.... well judging from the fact that they all end with a number other than 0, which seems to be the standard, I am going to guess that these might be custom models, although that is just a guess.

On 2006-10-01 12:30, Ether wrote:
    Something seems fishy about this, they're all pallette swaps of existing PMs. Seems like a hoax to me
    I can assure you this is not a hoax. I'm none too sure how exactly I would get around proving it isn't a hoax on these boards without getting smacked on the backside by someone (I dunno, perhaps request a certain screenshot of a PM and I'll make it for you?), but they're all real PM's created offline using a very simple method.

On 2006-10-01 12:39, Abaru-FP wrote:
    No new GH-450s? Or GH-440s? Sigh...my two favorites.

I hope that they unlock the new ones before everyone has standard color 400 series PMs. I wouldn't want a new one to come out and have to start all over to get it.

Oh and shame on you! You dirty, dirty cheater! Makes me nervous to see cheating this early. I can't believe I'm saying this, but keep it up. If you find any others let us know.
    Heh, well this only works offline (on an unpatched game) anyway, and it was just an act of curiosity. There is no way to do this online.

I doubt these are all the additional PMs that exist in the entire game, but these are all the ones that the game will currently allow me to create. Going any 'higher' than GH-434 or 'lower' than GHX005 (Pete) causes the game to either lockup, or nothing changes at all. There's still a lot of numbers left 'free' in the 300 and 400 ranges.

I can't actually get the partner card for any of these additional ones to see their battle behaviour, as you receive your PM's partner card only through a proper transformation when your PM reaches level 30. The ones above are more of a 'click and transform' type of affair so the transformation sequence does not happen. Trying to use the partner card of an existing L30+ PM and changing it to one of these causes the game to bug out and asplode.

Like I'm telling anyone my real info, hahaha!

Hey have you tired above 400's? it is possible there might be higher levels they haven't put out yet, I'm curious to know.

Thank you sir, thank you!

hehe, terminator csm101/T800. Arnold's a ranger type ?? O_o

hmm, thanks for that... Still a bit disappointed in the variety of PMs... Hopefully there is something vastly different from the ones we've seen so far... I'm still not too keen on humanoid PMs :/

Now if you find a giant Rukmin-like PM... Let me know

As of right now, PMs will be probably the LAST thing on my prioroties to mess with...

Theres also a few that doesnt have textures yet and some still in the process of being made so dont be disappointed yet.

Ultimate Chao Fan & Anti-Scammers Commitee member Chaobo99's Avatar

maybe it depends on what class type you have will depend on da GH fully evolved..I think

why is there girl partner machinerys????? when in story mode the one is named........Pete???