Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    The Master of Mispeled Words Moo2u's Avatar

So, I'm sure you're all wondering why I haven't been posting this past weekend. "Has Moo2u deserted us?" some may say. "Why would he do that?" others may say. But fear not, I was just on a pilgrimage of rock to witness Red Hot Chili Peppers in Quebec, and it was full of awesomness.

Chapter 1: The Bus
    So it was Friend Dave and I off on our whirlwind adventure. It started at the bus station. Our bus arrived and we took our seats on the damn crowed bus complete with all the bus passenger stereotypes. The creepy old guy no one wants to sit next too, students trying to get home cause they ran out of money, the giggling group of asian girls, the big fat guy sitting in front of you and makes awkward noises, the hobo asking for food (I gave him a turkey sandwich with cheddar, red peppers and dijon mustard; the travel sandwich of kings!) 10 minutes before the bus leaves, Friend Dave realises he doesn't have his tickets for the bus on him. Friend Dave is bad at planning. He runs back to the coffee shop we were at and finds them on the ground outside, all individually ripped, but still good. He gets back just as the bus was leaving. CLOSE CALL!!

We had a pit stop in a small town, Friend Dave and I meet a group of white gangstas. One complemented me on my mini harmonica necklace, saying that it was quote, "pimpin'" and that he wanted it. I politely told him that if he's heading toward the Maritimes he could probably find one, to which he replied, "aw, hell yea." Friend Dave and I walked to the convenient store to pick up some provisions for our journey. On the way, we saw lots of jerky...

Hmm...that's alot of jerky....

When we got back to waiting, white gangsta 1 (who complemented me on the necklace) was rapping about how he can't rap, with gangsta 2 who was doing a Metallica guitar riff on an accostic he had, and gangsta 3 who was beatboxing. There was also irritable gangsta 4, who yelled at everyone who looked in his general direction, and said numerous times how he, "f*ckin' wants some pussy." I assumed he missed his cat.

Eventually Friend Dave and I crossover to another bus witch was less crowed. In fact, no one was on it. It was our bus. The party bus of awesomeness. We took up as much room as we possibly could, and played my DS with the volume on high. Who's gonna stop us? The other passengers? I don't think so!

Eventually we get to Quebec City at 3:30 in the morning.

To be continued...

The Local Bartender

lol Canadia.

Should've brought back some jerky for us,

PSO Assassin

i love it! this should be made into a movie! i can't wait for more!... i really have to find somthing to do with my life...

Hungry Hungry Hippo

FKL is enought to do with your life...

Moose jerky plx

Like I'm telling anyone my real info, hahaha!

I want the jerky.....

GREAT STORY KEEP IT UP!

I'll update with chapter 2 once I finish all this damned school work... >.<

On 2006-10-02 09:20, Moo2u wrote:
    There was also irritable gangsta 4, who yelled at everyone who looked in his general direction, and said numerous times how he, "f*ckin' wants some pussy." I assumed he missed his cat.
    I don't think he means his cat....

Chapter 2: The Streets

When we last left Moo2u he and Friend Dave got off their extremely long bus ride at Quebec City, ready to immerse themselves in the fascinating French-Canadian culture...however it would seem to be 3:30 at night, and the bus station was closed so we couldn't leave our belongings in lockers. There was a mean French security guard who had a handlebar moustache and who couldn't speak any English who shooed us away from the doors. He was rather rude. Want a fascinating French-Canadian culture this is indeed...

Oh, and by the way, apparently French-Canadians don't like pipes or dubies...

So, without further ado, Friend Dave and I walked cheerfully to old Quebec, singing a merry tune, while at the same time having no idea where we were going. Eventually, I found a center downtown street that I've been to before, and lucky, so had Dave. Dave directed us to a youth hostel where he and his girlfriend had been before for…naughty things… We got there and asked for some cheep rooms, but the guy there said all the male only dorms were already taken. I said we wouldn’t mind spending the night in the female dorm rooms; it didn’t work.

That would have been our cheapest place to spend the night, which was a major let down. Luckily, the guy at the front desk gave us a valuable item: You Got a Map of Downtown Quebec City --- equip with C button.

Too bad this map didn’t have any other hotels marked down on it. However, it did have a tourist information spot marked on it. So we walked to that side of the city, passing hotels that looked more expensive than all the beef jerky in the world to stay there. We also say this cool Homer clock!

His eyes follow the beer! Sweet!

Naturally, the tourist information place was closed, as it was around 4:30 now. “So we have no where to stay the night?” asked Friend Dave. “For now,” replied I. “So we’re hobos?” asked Friend Dave. “For now…” replied I. So we when looking for more cheep hotels, which no luck at all. However, we endured it, knowing that tomorrow we shall see the Red Hot Chilli Peppers…and it shall be good.

…here are some Tales of Rejection!

1) We walked into the hotel, which looked rather nice, and the rates weren’t crazy. We knocked on a door inside, waking up a woman. She asked how we got in, and said the front door was supposed to be locked. See politely showed us out and locked the door behind us.
    2) We open a door to another hotel. An alarm goes off. Moo2u and Friend Dave run away into the night very quickly.
    3) We find a 2 star hotel called “Hippo Center,” at least the sign on the front said it was a hotel. Right away I had a bad feeling about this place. Inside was red light and the doors had seahorses on it. We went inside, at there was an evident security camera in one corner. The doors were locked on the inside, so we left. On the way out we saw a rainbow flag over the door and that the “o” from hippo and “c” from centre formed interconnecting male signs. Moo2u and Friend Dave ran away very very quickly.

So with no luck and things getting colder (and starting to rain) Friend Dave and I wandered creepy streets of old Quebec. Finally, we got refuge at a bus stop. It was cold, but at least we were sheltered from the rain. Dave text messaged his girlfriend saying he’s sleeping on the streets tonight, and I played my old harmonica I carried around. Yeah…I think we were officially hobos…

What will become of poor Moo2u and Friend Dave?! Tune in next time to find out!

The Local Bartender

Awesome....

WAIT A MINUTE RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS?!

You bastard