Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

from reading some of the intervews, the production of the PSU seems to state Humans and Newmans wont have a specal abbilty like the Nanoblast or SUV.

So is there a draw back to being a beast or cast in this incarnation of Phantasy Star, and if not, is there a plus side to being a Human or Newman?

PSU Machinema Producer

Ok... basically it's all in the stats. Humans are the all-around class. Beasts in power, casts in ATa and DEF and Newmen in MST and TAP. That is a very general way to se it. Also, humans and newmen will have higher stats in the end than casts and beast (or better than higher...). But the SUVs and Nanoblasts are very usefull in certain cases. All depends on what you like. It's all balanced so don't worry about it.

The downside is having low MST and TAP

Its barely noticable, since TAP does nothing on Hunters and Rangers. MST would be helpful (reduces how much damage you take from techs) but the low MST races also have the highest HP, so it ends up being pretty even

good good. Was a little worried that if i chose human male in a Atemnt to carry my persona over from PSO i whould be lacking. but in any case, with 4 char slots and 4 races. i'll make one of each. exsept for newman.... there sneeky foke i tell you.... the come off all wimsical but i tell you there stealing mesata when your looking the other way.

PSU Machinema Producer

It also depneds on what class you're taking, as the small boost wil then change (basic stats + boost from the class you choose, which changes). Maybe a force beast will do more damage than a hunter newman, but I think it is balanced well.

But in the end the specal moves they get dont in any way make them supperoir.... and btw im having a real off day with spelling.

Pretty much what Ether just said. But dont let a silly thing like stats turn you away from playing what race you want.

PSU Machinema Producer

Just play what you want and feel. That is what is so good about PSU on my opinion, it's thatyou can do what ever type of character you want and not lose anything special.

the stats dont bother me, i have full cofadence the stats will be balanced.... im just worried the lack of a spec moves that beast and casts have.... Are these 2 abiltys they get similler to a PB from pso?

On 2006-10-02 12:21, GIHeavyDuty wrote:
    im just worried the lack of a spec moves that beast and casts have....
    rephrase

im worried if i roll human stats aside will the lack of the nanoblast or suv abilty affect me.

sorry if im coming off as dence.