Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Look in my sig for my Album. If you look under videos i made a clip called Speed Run. It shows me using Laser Cannon. My other clips show me using other ranged weapons as well as Laser Cannon here and there, should look at them all.

http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k5...gAnch=imgAnch2

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2006-10-04 21:06 ]</font>

Stranded in Gurhal... TwilightSea's Avatar

I love Ranger big time but I wonder if I should still play it after the SE nerf or wait until Sega fixes the nerf and play as Hunter until then.

Cute Ranger ad.

On 2006-10-04 20:55, Pinha wrote:
    Are there any ranger videos with Laser Cannons in action out there?
    I was bored so I made my own

On 2006-10-04 21:23, TwilightSea wrote:
    I love Ranger big time but I wonder if I should still play it after the SE nerf or wait until Sega fixes the nerf and play as Hunter until then.
    Even with the nerf, they're still much more capable of SE than anyone else--still a good asset against groups of enemies. You might still have a tougher time with the high HP/tank/mini-boss enemies, though, but for me, that's where traps come in.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Pal Rappy Hunter

I have stupid question about Ranger. Do you have to spend lots of money on ammo for ranger in PSU?

From what I heard, its not too bad. Offline you can just keep popping Photon Charges as well as recovering at Photon Cubes or switching weapons. Online I heard theres plenty more Photon Cubes but with a higher price, how much more I do not now. My suggestion is to get as many guns as you can.

On 2006-10-04 22:37, Tycho wrote:
    Cute Ranger ad.
    Thanks!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2006-10-05 03:06 ]</font>

i think people compare mech guns to pso mechs, these ones are offhand weaps only, so they should be compared only to handguns and xbows. from what ive seen they can do more dmgin less time. the probelm is they run out fast, but they recharge fast, to me the real advantage of all dual wield is teh ability to use one while th eother recharges. basically if your using machine gun, your going to use you dagger/sword a lot, and get access to non pp use attacks and PAs. so it probably has its uses, just not all the time.

yeah the mech seems an ok off hand but not a wepon i would choose to specialize in, maybe it was made for the force off hand (howmany forces had that S rank mech with either TP drain or EXP drain in PSO?) as it does do a decent amount of damage in a short time perfect for up close where techs would be more likley to miss due to lock on, being so close and casting times.
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter

Haha, yeah I remember on my first I had special made Mechguns to get TP back. I doubt it was made for a force tho.
    I personally hardly used Dual Handgun because I thought the PP cost might be too much to be helpful, I might try it out later today.

Also I added this chart from PSUPedia to my post:
    http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k5...rwepusable.jpg