Page 53 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663 ... LastLast

I wish I could get a hold of the PSU bible...I have been itching to look at some of the information inside of it...

isnt that info kinda useless without numbers to apply the %'s too?
    anyways... what guns would you recommend a figunner to use? and in what situations?
    these are the guns they can use:
    i'm actually really suprised they can use crossbows. also is it known what traps Figunner can use?

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

On 2006-12-01 03:08, Itsuki-chan wrote:
    information from the PSU Bible:
    i can understand humans getting a bonus for figunner, because they seem to specialize in the hybrid classes. but newmans? thats abit...odd? not disputing, i just don't understand really.
    PSPo2:
    LUNA SEA - RAcaseal
    Pucelle - FOnewearl

PSO:
    .... - RAcaseal

Currently, if my knowledge suits me correctly, Fighgunngers and Guntechers can use the same amount as rangers maybe slightly more. Fortegunners and Protransers use the same right now. (all available right now).

Fighgunners are largely hunter based. They have rather low ATA, and shine with double sabers, twin dagger, and twin sabers. I'd probably play like a hunter for the most part, using twin handguns as backup. I might actually even suggest Mechguns over crossbow for your offhand. Their high atp would make mechguns shine (highest atp of any class that can use mechguns). Now, as I said, the thing that really holds them back is ATA.

Cast males for examples for ATP / ATA:
    FG -> 658 / 326
    GT -> 533 / 435
    fG -> 631 / 560

Oh my God, I had the worst experience tonight. Three people, me (29 ranger), 34 force, and 38 hunter decided to try out Seabed rank B.

Well, we hit block three and took out the first wave of armed guards leaving all of us without any amo to speak of. I ran out of mates a while ago and was getting slapped around. . . My bullets wouldn't freeze shit. We all recharged and had to fight not one but two fucking waves of those damned bees. The only hits I could score were to the "back" of those things. . . Hard to distinguish >_>;;

My bullets simply didn't work on hardly anything. Armed guards, and hte robos. I could actually burn the bees if I got behind them. My point would be does Ranger get better later on? This was brutal. . . I died the most, not having any mates ;(

I'll describe my weapons and could I get some feedback on what to do?

Brahoh +4 (3* yohmei rifle) ice/13, burn/7
    Brahoh +2 ice/13, burn/7
    Arb Roga (4* dual tenora pistols) burn/6
    Arb Roga burn/6
    Stinger Dark // tenora 2* mechgun Earth/5
    Bastara Ice (3* yohmei saber) // Ortotore (3* yohmei pistol) ice/8

What went wrong >_>

Should I switch my bullets around? What would be recommended bullets to purchase for what weapons? That Seabed run made me question Ranger

bugs are what went wrong. Sadly, theres not much any class other than forces can do to them. Hunters at the very least can get behind them. Your best bet is to go melee and strafe behind them. They're just an annoying monster really.

But to answer your question, yes, they do get better. With level 21+ bullets on rifles you can put status effects on damn near everything that you can't now (outside of bosses). And they also see a pretty big damage increase with 21+ bullets if you keep them leveled.

OK well, should I switch bullets around, buy new bullets? I'm going guntecher >_>;

Well, as a guntecher, you can just digga the damn bugs. but until then, you just gotta deal with them XD

Agreed...magic attacks a Guntecher will be godsent when fighting those damn bugs...no more saber swinging for me!
    I still need to get Foie...

Just about to hit my first lv20 bullet for twin handguns. LOL @ 5% bullet exp / 1500+++ PP during lv19.