Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 377784858687
    xbox 360 PSU ftw.

I thought Itsuki said the handgun shot was unworthy? (HP drain...), you get, like 60 HP back @21+ or something.

Hmm...well I guess its still not so bad. Its better than keeping it at SE 1. Im still going to get it!

At Midnight, I Strike.

Would anyone consider the PA Killer Shot any good?

*dusts off the caked on dust on this topic* My goodness, I never through I would see this thing being used again. XD

But yea, Killer Shot is a good PA to have especially on enemies who have lose STA such as robots. With the STA nerf of enemies, I think its even more useful than it was before. I can't exactly tell you much from personal experience, but I have seen it in action.

Only the large sized enemies got a reduction in endurance and I'm pretty sure all of those are immune to instant death. Even if they weren't, their endurance isn't that much lower from what it was.

It is true that the medium and small mob endurance was not changed, but the effect of STA on each SE level was changed so that every SE except stun (unchanged), confuse (nerfed), and infection (unchanged) lands even more often than it used to. My average with death 4 is around 1 kill every 10 shots for 20 STA as opposed to the 1 kill every 20 or so it was before the update.

Also the STA of super-STA large mobs, such as Junsugun, was unchanged. It's still only effected by Burn 4.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pillan on 2007-11-25 15:11 ]</font>

I really like gunning with the AOI updates. You can deal a LOT of damage for very little in return with a shotgun or laser, thanks to staggering all the little guys you hit. Also it's possible to apply SE's fast enough to support yourself in melee; freeze/shock/silence a mob and set up some heavy damage from PA criticals.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan