Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

I just wanna see whos being what. I'm definetly being a cast hunter (HUcast) cuz they have more hp ata and pow than humans (less mind and other stuff)
    but they have a little less pow than beast but more ata so i think HUcast would be excellent with dual wield weapons (actually they would be good with regular types etc swords spears saber double saber)
    But anyway my point is they'll just hit mostly all the time and they wont miss a lot. But dont get me wrong every class is awsome in my opinion and im not saying beasts hunter sucks i really think thier just as good as cast hunters and every other hunter. Everyclass has its ups and downs

oh yeah also i know this post has been repeated 1000 times but its still fun

Newman Hunter here

Cast Acrofighter. WTB Robochao mag AlphaMinotaux's Avatar

Race: Human
    Class: Fortefighter or a Wartecher (depending on the stat arrangement)

For some reason i dont like the look of casts in this game.

im still a little confused on too be a cast hunter or beast hunter. i mean they both look really kick ass

I will start HUnewearl as a main. Will become Fortefighter or maybe Wartecher.
    Maybe try to be both and switch from one to another from times to times if clothes (and gear) let me enough money to change my class.

my main will be a human male hunter will be a fortefighter. my male beast hunter will follow along in the same path as well. my female newman, I'm not sure, maybe a wartecher or a guntecher.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

I'm gonna go with Wartecher(HU:Newman) as they look to be the closest thing the game has to the old PSO hunter.Although I might make a fortefighter as well if they end up with something akin to a soul banish.

Temporal Vagabond

I have been pretty mixed up on this idea, personally. I've settled into wanting to make a cast hunter (eventually to become a fighgunner) for now, but my mind will probably change a half dozen times before I actually get to play online.

EDIT: Too many Wartechers. Break it up, people, break it up!

Just Kidding... but I hope they balance things out to the point where not EVERYONE will want to have the same race/class/expert combination(s). That'll be boring.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cigaro on 2006-10-05 17:36 ]</font>