Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paying for psu

I just wanted to know if you will can buy the perpad cards for the xbox 360. I wont have a Visa.

Thxs
    Kyle

It's uncertain if there be prepaid cards fir the game .. but you can buy a visa/mastercard gift card at a most supermarkets and just use that if you dont have a visa/mastercard credit or debit card.

you can pay on the 360 using MS points, you can buy ms points online or at a store (what ends up being cheaper), so yeah you wont need a CC or DC for the 360 version.

Are you sure you can ues MS points cuz if you can do that. It would be the best thing. If so how much points would you have to ues A month? And + u can just buy MS points cards. Thxs
    Kyle

I heard the rumor that you can use MS point but nothing substantial does anyone have anything solid on this one or is it just i heard from a guy who heard from a guy who posted on this board.

can someone confirm this?

There's absolutely NO way to confirm if PSU will use MS points or not before release (unless Sega announces something). Just be patient.

To be honest, I read that rumor all over and I can tell you that it's pointless to pay with Microsoft points. First of all, we all know how the Guardian's Licence works. You enter your credit card and they get their monthly fee. But will Microsoft let Sega take away Microsoft Points monthly? I doubt it. So, I guess it can be possible to pay with Microsoft Points but you will have to pay (by MS points) for a 1 month subscription and not the continious one.

I see what you mean. If you had to pay with MS it would be like 1200 points A month.

a bit off topic but dont you have debit cards in USA?? over hear (uk) we have credit and debit cards. debit cards act like a credit card sept you can only spend the £££ you got in your account at the time and you can have them at the age of 16.