Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

well lets see.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/p/ph...iversexbox360/

Experience: Travel the galaxy and develop your character while adventuring in 40 dungeons in a single-player campaing.

hmmm well we have seen online;

Linear Line
    Rahpon Plains
    Relics
    Mizuraki forest
    Temple
    Moatoob rocky lands/whatever
    new relics
    subway (?)

hmmm well um um did they mean 40 dungeons are in areas with multiple sections/blocks for each area?

or 40 dungeons in total (counting blocks)?

oh whoops the description was talking about the single player campaign. but um um one would think the online will eventually have just as many areas like the offline story, right?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saner on 2006-10-09 03:25 ]</font>

I just hope they update frequently and we get new dungeons/missions within a reasonable time frame and not "LOL AMERIKKIA EUUROPE/IGNORE."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nephias on 2006-10-09 03:30 ]</font>

I thought I heard somewhere that online some of the levels would be randomly generated, is that truth or does anyone know?

yes they are random generated but like before, it's basically 2 or 3 premade variations of each location that is randomly chosen when you select that mission/location.

but ya it's better than just one variation.

PSO Assassin

Just like PSO then with the variants of the stages? Cool, I liked that feature.
    Doesn't eh offline story have like 12 chapters? Do you get send on several missions each chapter or just one?

I'm not sure, but the chapters I seen only have 1 mission. I heard there are side missions too maybe.

On 2006-10-09 03:28, Nephias wrote:
    I just hope they update frequently and we get new dungeons/missions within a reasonable time frame and not "LOL AMERIKKIA EUUROPE/IGNORE."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nephias on 2006-10-09 03:30 ]</font>
    we should get updates fairly soon seeing as how we will be able to play with Japaneses people
    EVGA x58 Classified 759 Motherboard, Intel 990X CPU @ 4.2 GHz
    Corsair 1200 watt Power Supply, 12 GB DDR3 Corsair
    3x GTX 480's in SLi, Corsair 800D Case
    Please Read, Connection Issue Template.

the website also says multiplayer versus.

Network Mode already has a few areas that weren't available for play in Story Mode. Conversely, there are still Story Mode areas that aren't available online.

There's one "mission" per chapter, but it might take you through to more than one area. (For example, one chapter in particular has Ethan and co. fighting their way through the Raffon Meadow in order to get to the Relics there.)

Honestly, you probably shouldn't take the "40 dungeon" count too seriously. From a marketing perspective, it can mean any number of things.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

On 2006-10-09 03:51, Saner wrote:
    yes they are random generated but like before, it's basically 2 or 3 premade variations of each location that is randomly chosen when you select that mission/location.

but ya it's better than just one variation.
    Ah, so it's like Diablo 2. That's awesome (I liked how D2 levels had multiple different layouts).