View Poll Results: With more of the C-mode stages coming online shortly, it has come to a few people's attention (inclu

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • 22:US/Altair:07

0 0%
  • 22:US/Altair:08

0 0%
  • 22:US/Altair:09

0 0%
  • 23:US/Deneb:07

0 0%
  • 23:US/Deneb:08

0 0%
  • 23:US/Deneb:09

3 100.00%
  • 24:US/Antares:07

0 0%
  • 24:US/Antares:08

0 0%
  • 24:US/Antares:09

0 0%

With more of the C-mode stages coming online shortly, it has come to a few people's attention (including my own) that there needs to be an official Challenge-mode block for the US server. And I'm not just talking for PSOW regulars, I'm talking for EVERYONE who loves to play C-mode. So this needs to be a joint venture with other websites (whether you like them or not) to decide on an official C-mode block. What I figure I'll do is post a poll on all the popular PSO sites I know and then add up the results. That's assuming everyone isn't going to argue with the results. lol

First matter at hand is that I'd recommend it NOT be on Vega. Considering Vega is soon going to be Oberon #2, and it always has the highest user base, it's not a good idea to have the C-mode block there. Lag sux in C-mode, as you know. I also recommend a later block on the list, as the first few blocks tend to get more users. I also recommend it not be block 10. That also tends to be a popular spot. Blocks 7, 8 and 9 seem to be the best choices. So the poll will include Altair, Deneb and Antares blocks 7, 8 and 9. We'll leave the poll up for a few weeks.

iie jinkei taishite omaesan

US/Deneb:09 because 1. OBERON will be Vega. Then the second ship will become like aries from DC. the 3rd ship on Dc PSO was always unhabited expect by me and my friends.

PSOW's official challenge block will be Deneb 9 since our normal block will be Deneb 6. That makes it easier to meet people and then jump.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2002-11-09 06:11 ]</font>

Yes Deneb 06 will be the official PSOW Challenge block soooooo all you challenge folk head over. I'll be around Deneb 08 today a bit and I'll pop in on Deneb 06 as well.

=)

And nah I don't feel like moving to a new ship because of IGN. Oh and what was I being selfish about?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eRUPT on 2002-11-09 06:08 ]</font>

I was just informed that Deneb:09 is actually IGN's block. So making that the C-mode block is a bad idea. And since PSOW is now Deneb:08, that too is a bad idea. So I'm pretty much thinking we should pull Deneb out of the running completely. No offense, but the C-mode block isn't about convenience for PSOW members, it's about everyone getting together to do what they like to do. Don't be so selfish.

Does anyone know if any other blocks listed on the poll are occupied? Please let me know.

iie jinkei taishite omaesan

3rd ship 8th block... got it.. ::writes it down, losses paper:: -_-; damnit lol