Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My girlfriends lover Bible Black Minase

both games are fun point blank...it really depends what you want out of your mmo experence. FF11 has lots of great gameplay to offer, so does pso/psu it comes down to what you like to look at, tradisional mmo ff11 or space sci fi cyber punky mmo pso/psu. im just saying both games are great....WoW is WoW...i still say they should make World of Starcraft but whatever

On 2006-10-10 17:20, Ensong wrote:
    Out of all the mmo's I've played, I can honestly say SE has done the best at keeping the servers online. EQ was always down, EQII was always down, on WoW your server can get full and you can't log on, also the Servers are down alot <,<
    Well, if I made a shitty game myself, I'd make damn sure that I did everything else damn near perfect.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

cry more in my opinion

On 2006-10-10 20:41, Sexy_Raine wrote:
    Most people who are ditching FF11 for PSU are former PSO players. I doubt anyone here are huge FF11 fans that never have played PSO, but really hyped about PSU.
    This is the feeling that I get as well. A lot of PSO players played FFXI, but the FFXI player base is not composed entirely of PSO fans. In my linkshell, only like one other person (out of 40+) ever played PSO. In my current Lineage II clan, nobody else has played PSO *or* FFXI.

Why do people compare apples and oranges?

Because most people are talking on forums for more than a month about a game that hasn't been released yet... I guess there is no subjects left to talk about...

I guess technically I'm in the moving from FFXI to PSU camp. But, I've had XI since the US launch, yet haven't been playing much at all in recent months. There are a lot of things I really like about it. But it's a very high-maintenance, time-consuming game, and I didn't have a linkshell/friend network left, which is pretty important for getting things done. I did some WoW, did some City of Heroes, but I'm really looking forward to getting back into the PSO/U gameplay.

So I don't think PSU will kill XI by any means, there are probably a lot of players like me who are ripe for switching over, just because they're looking for something new.

I'd almost say PSU has more to fear from FFXII being launched in the same month as PSU, than XI has to fear from defectors to PSU.

On 2006-10-10 20:41, Sexy_Raine wrote:
    Most people who are ditching FF11 for PSU are former PSO players. I doubt anyone here are huge FF11 fans that never have played PSO, but really hyped about PSU.

I never played FF11 either(thank God). But people I know at work play it all the time. They never touch PSO, and I doubt they'll play PSU.

<raises a hand> Never played PSO, quit FF11 a lil while sadly enough >_< but still, loved with a passion and it was an awesome game compared to other mmorpgs i've played. Am indeed hyped about PSU so nerrr XD

Snow Queen King & a Veritable Buffet of Manliness

Egad moonblaise is posting what would your friends say XD. Back on topic i dont think PSU is going to really impact on the MMORPG market. I think it will have more than enough players to make good profit but i dont see it ever attaining WoW status or anything close but aslong as my friends are playing i dont care.

Tired Cynic

On 2006-10-10 18:10, Slitz wrote:
    On 2006-10-10 16:23, mech259_ wrote:
    lol