View Poll Results: cause it was originally played to release on teh 11th and would last till 18th.

hey you know ya

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • the Beta will come on Thursday/Friday

24 72.73%
  • the Beta will come on Saturday

4 12.12%
  • the Beta will come next week

5 15.15%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

cause it was originally planned to release on teh 11th and would last till 18th.

hey you know yaaaa. let's estimate. if a beta lasts for a week, the LATEST they can release it is....next Monday! the 16th!

you just have to count down from the full game release date, the 24th. and you'll see the latest they could possibly release the open beta.

as for the earliest....well some say it might come this weekend.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saner on 2006-10-11 07:34 ]</font>

i think itll be up and running for the weekend

or tehy can just scrap the hole beta idea just have it be a free 1-week trial that comes out after release to.

lol that would really make them look bad cancelling the beta, if that were true they would have announced the beta is cancelled instead of announcing its a delay.

yea thats true, only thing that sux is that there is no free trial for the 360 version, the PC and PS2 get a 2 week free trial. but for the 360 users its more easy access to get a guardians liscense. just gotta get it via the xbox live marketplace

I hope it comes out Thursday or Friday ;; I have Saturday off

Well the original Rumor which I believe Saner directed to this forum was: Xbox360 Online Demo Beta starting the week of Oct. 9 and lasting for 1 week.

So.... let's see if this rumor is indeed true...

What if, just what if, this beta really isnt a beta, what if its a free trail for the xbox 360 users? PS2 and PC get a free trial, if it does start by this weekend, like saner said it would stop approximately almost right before the game came out. what if they decided to make it into a free trial for the xbox 360 users? just a thought tell me what you think.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zabot on 2006-10-11 08:07 ]</font>

free trial, beta, its basically the same thing. except since its a beta, you can't keep your character.

so ya its not a trial since characters in beta wont be saved.

anyways the beta is for you to taste PSU anyways so it kind of serves the same purpose as a trial version,

if you're interested in keeping playing, you'll pay the fee to play online after that.

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

XD im pretty confident about the DigDug coincision so i'm going to be optomistic for Friday Night/Saturday Morning