Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

hey i hope im not the only one but when i create a new character for a game i like to make a little story about him/her. my PSU character's will be

(insert name here didnt think of one yet) is a 15 year old newman training to be a hunter. he became a guardian for adventure, pride, and the most important meseta. also he like to eat ramen

I might. I had a sweet story for my HUnewearl way back when.

Eats alot of Ramen!

Mine is probably gonan be... Taiken from the world of Vanadiel of FFXI, its been many years since the world of vanadiel was wiped out by a meteor. Taiken was left alive because he can't die and now's he's back in all his Monk glory! Knuckles FTW!

My friends and I all had stories for PSO, ranging from a drunken HUmar, to an inept FOmar, and a HUcast with no way to communicate. So yea, I think we'll have backstories.

As far as my first PSU character, i only have the attitude; Female Beast, ain't no lady and doesn't take orders from anyone (unless they've got a good offer)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Candor on 2006-10-12 17:47 ]</font>

How about a Cast that can only speak 1337? Would only work well on the PS2 or PC version.

Heh, they always do. Maybe not at first, but I eventually come up with something.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

lol candor's background story seems interesting

@foamcup what was the story for the HUnewarl

Wanderer of the Swamps

I tried to do that with my characters at one time, but I have OCD so I always would change the story if it wasn't perfect.

On 2006-10-12 17:37, VanHalen wrote:
    lol candor's background story seems interesting

@foamcup what was the story for the HUnewarl
    Ha, you'd have to ask that. I can't remember now. I just made it up one night, then mostly forgot about it. I can remember that she lost an eye in a bar fight with a human who was making racial slurs about newmen. The human died, so she considered it a fair trade.

i life for and eye i thinks thats a fair enough trade lol

i had a story for my GC characters there was mine VanHalen who was a 11 year old HUmar who strived to be the best hunter but couldnt, my sister's character E Death a HUnewarl of the same age who had a giant obbsession with money and purple weapons to match her purple clothes, my friends character a RAmar named Shadowkid who always got chased by boomas and 2x+3 who was a android created as a joke.
    there were others that hated those charcters listed on other memory cards

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2006-10-12 18:09 ]</font>