Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I remember the first time I got online.... I was already in ultimate mode... around level 140... And I wasnt aware of the "shorter grace period" between hits online.... Then gibbles dropped down...
    I thought, no problem, I've taken down tons of gibbles offline.
    Then Gibbles went ape-shit crazy on me. I couldn't escape him! I wasted all my trimates, and 3 scape dolls, just to be beaten by my first online gibbles fight. XD
    It sounds silly, but it can be really hard when you have never experienced that lack of invulnerability between hits that offline has.

Other great things I remember... Lobby antics, Messing with spammers... I always found the best way to deal with a lobby spammer, would be to walk up to them, and spam the poke emote on them... Eventually, they would stop spamming, because you somehow are making THEM uncomfortable, and run away from you.

tons of other things... so many good memories

The first time I was pked in the game lobby by some nerdy fat hacker kid.

*Loads*
    Me - DEATH!!!!
    Me - What just happened? Why am I dead in the lobby!!!
    Me - (Crap, my [LEGIT] twin brand was equipped)
    Nerdy hacker - Buwhahaha!! I PWN YOU NOOB!!!!111 Buwhahaha!!!11
    Me - Can I please have my weapon back? I dont hack, thats the only one I have.
    Nerdy hacker - STFU NOOB!!!111 DEEZ NUTZ!!!11 LOLOLROFL!!!
    *Logs off*

Ah yes.....good...er...times...I guess.

On 2006-10-12 22:14, Sevenfold wrote:
    The first time I was pked in the game lobby by some nerdy fat hacker kid.

*Loads*
    Me - DEATH!!!!
    Me - What just happened? Why am I dead in the lobby!!!
    Me - (Crap, my [LEGIT] twin brand was equipped)
    Nerdy hacker - Buwhahaha!! I PWN YOU NOOB!!!!111 Buwhahaha!!!11.....
    *Logs off*

Ah yes.....good...er...times...I guess.
    I'm glad PSObb addressed serious hacking such as that, My good memory of PSO was totally geting excited seeing a rare enemey then after it kicks the bucket it drops a monomate..

Last time I played PSO was a couple weeks before Version 2 came out for Dreamcast. Now since I am considering coming back for PSU on PC, I decide to post here again. Didn't realize how long it had been since I posted here. Watashiwa (not the word, the old mod here) got me into Ragnarok Online through this site when he started his own site. Long history here. I guess the old games funny moments to me were when people would go nuts and talk on the forums about shadowy figures of a gm appearing like a ghost in the middle of their games, attempting to catch them cheating hehe.

Pure Force.

Dang, I remember being online the night PSO for DC came out. Holy crap that game was so fun.

What did it for me was when I froze a roomful of baddies at once with Rabarta, lol. Mmm, Rabarta and the revolutionary chat system.

Ah, back when the lobbies were rammed with people... remember that? Finding groups was so easy. There was always a ton of games to join.

I can't wait to put foot-to-ass in PSU!

PSU Machinema Producer

What was funny for me was this summer when a friend and I went to the pool and then played PSO, we nearly both fell asleep and got our ass' kicked by dimenians, offline too

AKA "Nougami" and "Roar"

Walking into a Japanese lobby and having a Japanese player spam the room with the international chat translator phrase: "I will hide a Rod+69. >Everybody" and LMAOing.

I take great pleasure in bonsai trees. >Everybody

Funny, I'm going to miss the quirky in game translator. And the symbol chat. And being made to feel like a pervert everytime I said the words "shoes" and "Saturday" by the crappy in game chat censor.

I THAT MOME HE"S AN IDIOT.

Nuff said.

Red box fever. Had a cartiac arrest everytime I saw one. I guess that was enjoyable.

Sometimes i would kill some shiznit and have a red 'blood' cloud from it cover the item.

"OMG OMG OMG! I SEE RED! OMG!"

I rememebr going crazy during on easter trying to find a egg rappy. Finnaly my friend found one and we were all excited to see what was the new rare