Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chaotic Gem Mercenary

As the title shows, I'am looking for a Musashi and have heard that they drop from Dragon in Forest Hard. Is that true? If yes can someone tell me if it requires a certain ID? If no, where is it found?

I got mine off the dragon on hard, im Purplnum

Alot of people have said Hard Forest from the Dragon. I'll move this to the proper forum, Mag/Item/Section ID/Quest.

If you look in that forum(where this thread is being moved) you'll see other threads which might have your answer. Goodluck =)

*moves to proper forum*
    Look, he did it again.

I've heard dragon in hard. I've also read somewhere that Skylys (or anyone?) could find them in Hard Temple.

If you're already up to V. Hard though, you might want to skip the hard dragon for Musashi (unless you're a collector or something) and go fight the V. Hard dragon... he dropped a Yamato for me, and seeing that people say Hard dragon drops Musashi a lot, I wouldn't be surprised if Yamato isn't a rare find from V. Hard dragon. (Yamato is the next stronger version of Musashi with a freeze special attack).

Yamato is good, but i do like the musashi's special attack of like quadrupling your dmg at the expense of 25% of your current hp, and yeah, if your skyly, spending more of your time in the temple would be better, i tried the hard dragon like 100^10 and he never gave me a musashi, more than often he dropped nothing and next to that he gave me antidotes(yay!!)

I a Skyly! Name is CORNelius, i have Musashi, Im a RAmarl I cant use, want it?

I found both my Musashi and Yamamoto from the Dragon on V. Hard offline with my Viridia RaMar.

Is the Musashi a hunter-only weapon?

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Chaotic Gem Mercenary

To Girfted Ramarl

Thanks for offering the mushashi, yes I am a sword collector. So far i have found a DB Saber and the Yamato.

Unfortunately I cant go online yet, but ill be seeing you all on the ship around Christmas vacation.

Found after dragon... hard mode... Bluefull