Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PC Guilds?

Just wondering who if anyone out there has a PC guild prepared for this game?

I'm in the upper levels of casual gaming, almost hardcore. I just want some people to play with that aren't hogs. When that shiny red box drops, I don't want to have a mad rush for it. I want it to go to whomever it would benefit the most. I want to actually function as a team when I play.

Even if none are going, I'd be more than willing to help start one.

you can reach me here or on xfire under the same name.

Upper-casual...yeah, I guess that describes me, too. I'd be interested in such a guild, but I'm probably too lazy to start one myself. I'd be willing to help a few other people get a fairly casual guild together, though.

Hell, at this rate, maybe we'll get enough semi-apathetic "I'd be willing to help" people together to actually do it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pontifus on 2006-10-13 15:08 ]</font>

im just gonn use my guild card like a guild

Claw and crossbow aficionado

You can count me in for it, I'm all for forces actually getting wands as opposed to a hunter just stealing it because (s)he got to it first.

On 2006-10-13 15:07, Banert wrote:
    You can count me in for it, I'm all for forces actually getting wands as opposed to a hunter just stealing it because (s)he got to it first.
    precisely, that would be exactly the type of attitude I'd want.

Are there even really guilds in PSU? I supposed I should find that out to.

You could check out the URR, there's no actual in-game guilds, but that doesn't stop people from making them

I'd definitely be up for that. If you get a guild going, let me know.

Just so you know, I'll almost always be a ranger playing on the PC. So obviously, when I get the game and my first rare, if it's not a decent gun, I won't care about it. If it's even a hunter wep I can use, I probably still won't really care. Let those who deserve it have it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arcturus on 2006-10-14 09:11 ]</font>

The Last Raven

Wow a guild of 6 people ya your cool

genobee, please go to GameFAQs where your level of ignorance will be appreciated.

I'll have to do some more research on how/if I can get this going. We may simply just be exchanging friend cards or whatever they call them now. I'll try to update this fairly soon.

Genobee, you can't be in the guild.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arcturus on 2006-10-14 09:34 ]</font>