Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

this is probably a dumb question but when you choose a expert class is there no going back like if i have choosen fortefighter i cant switch to wartecher?

On 2006-10-13 16:05, VanHalen wrote:

this is probably a dumb question but when you choose a expert class is there no going back like if i have choosen fortefighter i cant switch to wartecher?
    I can't speak from experience or certain knowledge, but I'm almost positive that it's just like the basic classes. You can probably switch between any of the Expert Types you have access to, and even switch back to a basic job (which you'd have to be able to do to unlock other Expert Types).

oh ok i was kinda worried if i make a mistake since i didnt like the weapon choices of wartecher(no swords or rods ) i was thinking of swtiching between fortefighter and wartecher

Does anyone else think it is retarded that a Fortefighter cannot use a Doublesaber at all.... at least give it the highest ranking an A. I mean c'mon. A Forteranger can use all the Ranger weapons but a Fortefighter cant use all hunter weapons. Anyone else think that its stupid?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Flamingo99 on 2006-10-13 16:10 ]</font>

I have done some rational thinking about why Fortechers have lv 30 Bullet ability. For one, that only have 3 real ranged weapons, assuming Fan/Cards use bullet PA, I guess it wouldnt be such a big deal since they cant use other guns and bows being their primary ranged weapon.

I also read in the other topic that all Ranger type classes have their SE apply chance increased, so that could be another part of the answer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2006-10-13 16:11 ]</font>

Ack! Double post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2006-10-13 16:12 ]</font>

Yay! Thanks for the thread! > Fortegunner...here I come.

IMNHO it make no F**ing sense to not allow a Fortefighter to use Double Sabers.

ST should of give S-Rank Axes to FiGunner and S-Rank Double-Saber to ForteFighter.
    Even Phantasy Star I's Odin/Tylon used laser pistols and AXES!
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Protranser does have an interesting array of weapons, even though no S-ranks, they have level 30 PAs with both skills and bullets!

On 2006-10-13 16:10, Rizen wrote:

I have done some rational thinking about why Fortechers have lv 30 Bullet ability. For one, that only have 3 real ranged weapons, assuming Fan/Cards use bullet PA, I guess it wouldnt be such a big deal since they cant use other guns and bows being their primary ranged weapon.
    This is true... considering their limited ranged weapon selection (Fans and Handguns), I can see the sense in giving them access to level 30 BAs. Especially since one of them, the Fan, is specifically a Force weapon.