Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

I heard that only certain expert classes can S rank in certain weapons and even classes like fortefighter can't use all melee weapons! Is this true? It can't be true... But in my heart, I know it is, because this game was looking too good to be true. Sonic Team was bound to do something stupid at one point.

Sure, this adds "variety" to classes. But you know what it REALLY does? It makes it so you can't use whatever weapons you want because you're gimping yourself otherwise. You're a fortefighter, huh? Well, say goodbye to those dreams of dual sabers, because you only get A rank in those, and *S* rank in dual claws! Unless, of course, you don't mind being less effective...

It's like FFXI all over again. Sigh.

Would you prefer a lie or the truth?

its true also its no big deal for some small mesetas u cna switch class any time hope this helps

Down for the Getdown

PSO: My Anti-Drug

Who's to say you won't find a really good set of A rank Dual Sabers? I know what you mean about FFXI, if you didn't have a SH, Snipers/Verener's etc., you were labeled as gimp. But PSU is much different, I don't think people will be as picky and crazy about what you use. So I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Eats alot of Ramen!

Where the stats posted for this again?

On 2006-10-15 21:16, CpwninOBrien wrote:
    its true also its no big deal for some small mesetas u cna switch class any time hope this helps
    But then if you switch classes you're still missing out on something... You still can't use whatever you want to as that class, unless you want to be less effective. Switching classes won't fix anything, unless weapon ranks stay with you (which I doubt).

On 2006-10-15 21:17, DizzyDi wrote:

Go elsewhere. Trolls are wastes of space. Thanks.

On 2006-10-15 21:17, Ryven wrote:
    Who's to say you won't find a really good set of A rank Dual Sabers? I know what you mean about FFXI, if you didn't have a SH, Snipers/Verener's etc., you were labeled as gimp. But PSU is much different, I don't think people will be as picky and crazy about what you use. So I wouldn't worry about it too much.
    I don't particularly care what other people think about me being gimp or not, I care about being cornered to certain weapon types like in FFXI. I care about my own personal efficiency, so this effects me, though I know there's pleanty people who don't care if they deal crap damage as long as they look good doing it.

Down for the Getdown

What is so WRONG with having to specialize in a few certain weapon classes? Isn't this standard proceedure for MMOs anyway? Good lord man. 9 times out of 10 anyway you're gunna find 2-3 weapon types you like and stick to them anyway. They separate the weapon specialities for balance purposes. Jeezus you want some cheese with your whine?