View Poll Results: I'm just curious that how many people admit that they use cheats, bugs, glitches etc.

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Using AR all day long

5 9.62%
  • Creating FSODs in the lobby

4 7.69%
  • Duping while in online, even if no one asks

1 1.92%
  • Using hacks only while offline

5 9.62%
  • Duping in offline

4 7.69%
  • Giving away hacked stuff for free

3 5.77%
  • Never used or will use any kind of cheats

28 53.85%
  • Hacks? What are those?

2 3.85%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

I'm just curious that how many people admit that they use cheats, bugs, glitches etc.

Why? So those that do can get flamed to high hell? Lol- I'm not saying YOU will. But I certainly can tell you this will turn into a flame war and eventually be locked.
    Saigan PSZ FC: 1161-9928-1181

Eh.. didnt think that far away

High pope of the discordians

Well to be honest i tried some AR codes with a special builded Character, specially cause i wanted to know if they work (they didn't) also to get a "Play some minutes god-character".
    You know, like going to DF hit him ones, df get killed, you laugh, forgot the character.

At my hard worked characters i would never use cheats, for me it would be like i betray them or they wouldn't be a virtualpart of me anymore, what they become if you spend lots of hours with them, be happy if you find rares you like, be angry if you get killed. ( i know, weirdo)

At other games i use AR when i finished them to get some other funny minutes with them.
    or it was low price games, that was never mentioned to realy concern with them, to only have some funny minutes with them.
    (for example Turok:Evolutions i started with cheats from the beggining since turok does make for me only fun if you get all the weapons and unlimited ammo.)

But Games like Conflict Dessert Storm (1 & 2) makes only fun if you have to look at your ammo and to look where to walk to not get killed, with cheats they just borring.

I hope that this Thread not getting a flame war, since i think it's interesting to hear why people do/don't cheat or where they cheated. (maybe some funny cheat vids).

But one i have to say: on VS/PVP online Games cheats are one of the most annoying things.

Porkchop Sandwiches

On 2006-10-17 10:57, Saigan wrote:
    Why? So those that do can get flamed to high hell? Lol- I'm not saying YOU will. But I certainly can tell you this will turn into a flame war and eventually be locked.
    That is exactly what this will end up as unless we keep it flame free. So, how about no flaming in this topic, because it'll just get locked up (rendering our arguments useless.)

I wish these forums were more active

here here

I have to say that I've never cheated, nor will I ever. Well, OK, I DID cheat once, AND ONLY ONCE, lol... I used the money cheat in The Sims. But I only did it once, and that was after having played the game for a long time. I've never owned a cheating device for any game system, and well, some of these cheat methods are really really complicated, and I'd rather just spend my time playing the game than trying to figure out a cheat. Does it really make sense to spend more time figuring out something that's supposed to save you time?

When it comes to PSO, I guess I just think it's too easy of a game when played legitly to be worth cheating. Cheating totally ruins the gameplay. Online, I prefer not to play with cheaters, but sometimes you just can't help it, since PSO doesn't give us the option to boot players from our parties. But as long as they aren't total jerks and don't let me at least get a hit on the enemy before annihilating them, I'm alright. That doesn't mean I won't try to enlighten them of the virtues of playing legit, however.
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

Post count +1.

(Btw, how does one go about voting on more than one of the poll choices? -Not stating which are true in my case... Better question is... if someone has the ability to do a variety of hacks, then how would they vote for that option?

Call me if theres any E-Drama

still don't understand why people need to know if others cheat...
    If you yourself choose not to cheat, then don't cheat. Don't dislike other people if they do cheat, thats their problem.
    Unless its fsod/corruption. Thats just messed up

teh ninja'd

i <3 2 fsod u

(yep cheat on SEGA PSO...no where else though...)