View Poll Results: I'm just curious that how many people admit that they use cheats, bugs, glitches etc.

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Using AR all day long

5 9.62%
  • Creating FSODs in the lobby

4 7.69%
  • Duping while in online, even if no one asks

1 1.92%
  • Using hacks only while offline

5 9.62%
  • Duping in offline

4 7.69%
  • Giving away hacked stuff for free

3 5.77%
  • Never used or will use any kind of cheats

28 53.85%
  • Hacks? What are those?

2 3.85%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ill never cheat in any online game, it ruins it, no matter how you look it. I can only pray that one day, some MMO or online RPG (whatever you want to call it ) has the most bad @ss security system on the planet, and cheaters fail in every aspect. To me, THATS the perfect online game. *dreams*

Call me if theres any E-Drama

keep dreamin... i give psu two years

I voted the AR one. >_> I have legit ones when I played, but my first will always be non-legit, it's just how I go, and I didn't FSOD or none of that, that's just dumb, not to say I wasnt tempted, but meh I never put any effort into that, I mean nothing real to gain from ocrrupting other peoples data now was there? O_o
    Beaches and shores.

Porkchop Sandwiches

On 2006-10-20 08:41, Konstanse_Xx wrote:
    I voted the AR one. >_> I have legit ones when I played, but my first will always be non-legit, it's just how I go, and I didn't FSOD or none of that, that's just dumb, not to say I wasnt tempted, but meh I never put any effort into that, I mean nothing real to gain from ocrrupting other peoples data now was there? O_o
    See? Now that's okay, but FSOD/corruption is bad. At least someone can actually come out and say that they do stuff like this. Yay to you, Konstance.

I have a question what is FSOD?
    i have duped once and my friend gave me a hacked mag when i first started and i didnt know that is about it.

the name of the mag was chu chu

I haven't ever duped/cheated and don't plan to. I have accepted stuff that I came to find out was hacked and got annoyed, so I just don't take stuff from people anymore. It's getting ridiculous.

High pope of the discordians

@lucein

FSOD means Freezing Screen of Death.
    At this you loose all your Unequipd items in your inventory.

So it's realy a bad thing.

Porkchop Sandwiches

On 2006-10-21 12:03, lucein wrote:
    i have duped once and my friend gave me a hacked mag when i first started and i didnt know that is about it.
    FSOD is " frozen screen of doom/death". If it happens to you, then you lose all of your equipped stuff at the moment. So considering how people usually have their best stuff equipped... (you get the idea). Btw if you have your hacked mag with a level above 200, then rare drops will become disabled until you deposit it or drop it and quit the game.

On 2006-10-21 12:03, lucein wrote:
    FSOD = Frozen screen of death.
    Its when your game freezes and you lose all un-equipped items and meseta. However, this is only true if you are online and have made/joined a game.
    If you go online, stay in the lobby and get FSOD, you will not lose anything.

SFSOD = Silent FSOD. Same thing except the music keeps playing or no music at all instead of the BUUUUZ noise FSOD makes.

If you get FSOD while saving, your PSO data gets corrupted meaning you have to delete it all and start back over from scratch. This is called "Corruption" or simply "FSODX". On PSODC/PSOPC, this was known as CK (Character Kill) or VK (VMU Kill).

LSOD is FSOD while loading, and BSOD is FSOD while your screen is black (BSOD on a PC is when your screen gets a blue-screened error if you ever get told someone BSOD'ed while on their PC... this happens on Windows Operating Systems but that gets off-topic...)
    And then theres RSOD... but that only happens on PSODC/PSOPC... it means resetting screen of death... its basically when your system gets reset because of a hack but it can't happen on PSOGC/PSOX/PSOBB... well, I guess it could but you know...

Ah, what the hell...
    While im at it...

PK = Player Kill. When someone kills your character while you are on Pioneer 2 or outside of battle mode. On PSODC/PSOPC, this can happen while you are in the lobby.

Reload = When your character gets reloaded into the lobby or game. This causes your game to save and has the effects of FSOD without the freezing process.

Disconnection/Lag/Ban = Disconnecting from the online game, being lagged either by flooding of packets or network related problems, and being banned from (one or more) of the online servers.

About the dupes and the mag...

Dupes won't effect rare drop rates, but any mag over level 200 will... even if its 201. I THINK mags with photon blasts like Megid and Grants also effect drop rates... not 100% sure.
    You probably already know this, but just in case...

Edit: Oops... sorry for the slow reply...
    Took the time to type it out and etc.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LeonFlowenX on 2006-10-22 11:48 ]</font>