View Poll Results: I'm just curious that how many people admit that they use cheats, bugs, glitches etc.

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Using AR all day long

5 9.62%
  • Creating FSODs in the lobby

4 7.69%
  • Duping while in online, even if no one asks

1 1.92%
  • Using hacks only while offline

5 9.62%
  • Duping in offline

4 7.69%
  • Giving away hacked stuff for free

3 5.77%
  • Never used or will use any kind of cheats

28 53.85%
  • Hacks? What are those?

2 3.85%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

On 2006-10-22 11:44, LeonFlowenX wrote:
    On 2006-10-21 12:03, lucein wrote:
    I have a question what is FSOD?
    i have duped once and my friend gave me a hacked mag when i first started and i didnt know that is about it.
    FSOD = Frozen screen of death.
    Its when your game freezes and you lose all un-equipped items and meseta. However, this is only true if you are online and have made/joined a game.
    If you go online, stay in the lobby and get FSOD, you will not lose anything.

SFSOD = Silent FSOD. Same thing except the music keeps playing or no music at all instead of the BUUUUZ noise FSOD makes.

If you get FSOD while saving, your PSO data gets corrupted meaning you have to delete it all and start back over from scratch. This is called "Corruption" or simply "FSODX". On PSODC/PSOPC, this was known as CK (Character Kill) or VK (VMU Kill).

LSOD is FSOD while loading, and BSOD is FSOD while your screen is black (BSOD on a PC is when your screen gets a blue-screened error if you ever get told someone BSOD'ed while on their PC... this happens on Windows Operating Systems but that gets off-topic...)
    And then theres RSOD... but that only happens on PSODC/PSOPC... it means resetting screen of death... its basically when your system gets reset because of a hack but it can't happen on PSOGC/PSOX/PSOBB... well, I guess it could but you know...

Ah, what the hell...
    While im at it...

PK = Player Kill. When someone kills your character while you are on Pioneer 2 or outside of battle mode. On PSODC/PSOPC, this can happen while you are in the lobby.

Reload = When your character gets reloaded into the lobby or game. This causes your game to save and has the effects of FSOD without the freezing process.

Disconnection/Lag/Ban = Disconnecting from the online game, being lagged either by flooding of packets or network related problems, and being banned from (one or more) of the online servers.

About the dupes and the mag...

Dupes won't effect rare drop rates, but any mag over level 200 will... even if its 201. I THINK mags with photon blasts like Megid and Grants also effect drop rates... not 100% sure.
    You probably already know this, but just in case...

Edit: Oops... sorry for the slow reply...
    Took the time to type it out and etc.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LeonFlowenX on 2006-10-22 11:48 ]</font>
    What is it called when someone erases your character? Someone they they haxed me b4 and erased my character on dreamcast, idk how.

Forever Confined to the FKL????

I made an illegit Hucast with "reasonable" equipment (stuff I have already, or could easily get), in order to play the illegit quests on S*******'s server. I see no reason why I should ever play them with my legitimate characters, if I want to play them at all. (I made this Hucast when a super-hyped quest was released, though I found it to be a disappointment. )

On my 11 legitimate characters... I backup dupe, and I telepipe rare enemies. a hakr is me 8D

On 2006-10-22 15:08, ethanhawkeye wrote:
    On 2006-10-22 11:44, LeonFlowenX wrote:
    On 2006-10-21 12:03, lucein wrote:
    I have a question what is FSOD?
    i have duped once and my friend gave me a hacked mag when i first started and i didnt know that is about it.
    FSOD = Frozen screen of death.
    Its when your game freezes and you lose all un-equipped items and meseta. However, this is only true if you are online and have made/joined a game.
    If you go online, stay in the lobby and get FSOD, you will not lose anything.

SFSOD = Silent FSOD. Same thing except the music keeps playing or no music at all instead of the BUUUUZ noise FSOD makes.

If you get FSOD while saving, your PSO data gets corrupted meaning you have to delete it all and start back over from scratch. This is called "Corruption" or simply "FSODX". On PSODC/PSOPC, this was known as CK (Character Kill) or VK (VMU Kill).

LSOD is FSOD while loading, and BSOD is FSOD while your screen is black (BSOD on a PC is when your screen gets a blue-screened error if you ever get told someone BSOD'ed while on their PC... this happens on Windows Operating Systems but that gets off-topic...)
    And then theres RSOD... but that only happens on PSODC/PSOPC... it means resetting screen of death... its basically when your system gets reset because of a hack but it can't happen on PSOGC/PSOX/PSOBB... well, I guess it could but you know...

Ah, what the hell...
    While im at it...

PK = Player Kill. When someone kills your character while you are on Pioneer 2 or outside of battle mode. On PSODC/PSOPC, this can happen while you are in the lobby.

Reload = When your character gets reloaded into the lobby or game. This causes your game to save and has the effects of FSOD without the freezing process.

Disconnection/Lag/Ban = Disconnecting from the online game, being lagged either by flooding of packets or network related problems, and being banned from (one or more) of the online servers.

About the dupes and the mag...

Dupes won't effect rare drop rates, but any mag over level 200 will... even if its 201. I THINK mags with photon blasts like Megid and Grants also effect drop rates... not 100% sure.
    You probably already know this, but just in case...

Edit: Oops... sorry for the slow reply...
    Took the time to type it out and etc.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LeonFlowenX on 2006-10-22 11:48 ]</font>
    What is it called when someone erases your character? Someone they they haxed me b4 and erased my character on dreamcast, idk how.

Character Kill (CK).

Edit: Oh, and yea... thats possible to do... the ways to do it are public.
    It can be done with a Code Breaker (don't ask for codes here though... especially harmful ones @_@)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LeonFlowenX on 2006-10-22 19:00 ]</font>

FSOD = Frozen Screen Of Death
    If you mess with the duping you'll hear a long beep that wont disappear until you restart or turn the console off. Same goes with artificial FSOD through hacking(?). There may be others, but those are the most common ones.

I dupe most of my stuff and give it to my characters across memory cards in case a corruption happens or the power goes off while saving. That's the only time I use it.
    Family guy-Stewie>>>'Brian, i'll be surrounded by sea men. Sperm whales and sea men. oh look, a swallow.' <<<<<<best line ever.

BEEN PSOIN IT SINCE DC VER 1 BIATCH!!

I used to pk, fsod, ck,bank rob, and NOL....hmm....what else....Dupe, soul drop, walk through walls, ...lag pipe.....Im sure therew was more

yeah...I used to be an ignorant idiot, and I item-stacked. then I started to notice 50 runs in the forest on ultimatewas finding nothing. so I quit item stacking and came here, and now i'm poor, but finding rares! even though it was hard to start conserving fluids...

I r i s - 13X -VaDewearl (3X)

Er.. I do quite a bit of 'hacking' to reveal things in games, y'know, like discover what's hidden inside, locked away, or developer cuttings. I did this quite a bit with the Offline mode of JP PSU - and I've done it a ton with videogames over the years that I really enjoy, because I enjoy researching all there is to know about them and discovering lots of stuffs. And I'm a total packrat. This is all offline though. And it's not really the type of 'hacking' gossiped about in the general context of this forum.

I've no interest in hacking in an online game that I really like in order to be 'uber', generally because if I do, my interest in said game diminishes completely. Although, I am totally guilty of having characters on PSO that were entirely made of hacked everything, that co-existed alongside my legit ones once the game began to grow old, and signs of ST support really got thin - it was actually fun to play your legit folks, and then grab a bunch of friends and waste time on a bunch of hacked characters together in glitch city.

I mess with the GC offline a bit...mostly to level and accumulate money...since the EXP cheat doesn't work...>>
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

Hacking.....I used to but i couldnt find Speical wepaons so i lost my chance of finding a Real Agito....Then i sold all the Hacked items and recreated the char now hes level 111 and i found a GodHand Speical weapons Galore now (This is not to try to make friend or sound like im important. Im just saying I think Hacking is not worth it....)