Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I got bored with my GC and picked up my old DC file. I forgot how good red weapons were especially red daggers.
    Red Daggers + God/Battle & 2 Hero/Ability + lvl 15 shifta is very very fun.
    I realize how bad I was at raising mags back then too.. I have to make a new one lol.
    When all is said and done I should have about 2200-2300 atp at lvl 105 (with shifta)
    I also need a ton of grinders
    Red Daggers +90 -10/5/0/-10 (first special weapon I ever found in all of my pso playing)
    Red Daggers +8 0/0/0/0
    Red Handgun +32 0/0/0/0
    I kind of wish they had some better stats but the ATP and ATA more than make up for it on DC.

My Base atp is only 760 - so that can use some work the extra 115 levels of power (+230 ATP) my mag will provide will definitly help some.

Any other good DC weapons (excluding the RED series) you can recomend?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cai on 2006-10-17 10:51 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cai on 2006-10-17 10:52 ]</font>

Kitty the Tigergirl Aisha_Clan-Clan's Avatar

Your Dc Red Daggers are better then mine, -20 and -30%(don't remember for what). My Gc Red Daggers are better, with no percents.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aisha_Clan-Clan on 2006-10-17 10:53 ]</font>
    =~.^=

On 2006-10-17 10:49, Cai wrote:
    If you are a hunter, the only things you'll need to beat the game are an Imperial Pick, Red Handgun, and Red Saber. All of them are easily findable.

Most of the "super-good" Dreamcast rares are so rare, you'll never find them playing offline.

On 2006-10-17 10:56, Ryna wrote:
    If you are a hunter, the only things you'll need to beat the game are an Imperial Pick, Red Handgun, and Red Saber. All of them are easily findable.

Most of the "super-good" Dreamcast rares are so rare, you'll never find them playing offline.
    Imperial Pick or Red Partisan / Sword does it make a big difference? I have favoritism towards red weapons lol.. Also The Slicer seems good.. But anything else outside the Red Series, what are these "super-good" rares?

edit: Does anyone have aproximate drop values (1/X ) because all the drop charts here are blank.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cai on 2006-10-17 11:11 ]</font>

On 2006-10-17 11:09, Cai wrote:
    On 2006-10-17 10:56, Ryna wrote:

Imperial Pick or Red Partisan / Sword does it make a big difference? I have favoritism towards red weapons lol.. Also The Slicer seems good.. But anything else outside the Red Series, what are these "super-good" rares?

edit: Does anyone have aproximate drop values (1/X ) because all the drop charts here are blank.
    The Imperial Pick is a ~1/46 drop off a Ruins Arlan. You have better odds of finding one with a decent percentage than a Red Sword/Red Partisan. Also, the special on the Imperial Pick can be useful.

When I reference "super weapons", I am talking about things like the Lavis Cannon, Sealed J-Sword, and Yasminkov 7000v. These items have drop-rates greater than ~1/100k (I think they are much higher than that).

The easiest to-find weapons on the DC tend to be the Red Weapons, Yasminkov 9000m, Ancient Saber, Imperial Pick, and Anti-Android Rifle.

You won't find Red Slicer or Red Partisan, ever.

Settle on Imperial Pick (very easy drop) or Red Sword, and the weapons Ryna suggested.

On 2006-10-17 11:29, Hrith wrote:
    You won't find Red Slicer or Red Partisan, ever.

Settle on Imperial Pick (very easy drop) or Red Sword, and the weapons Ryna suggested.
    Red Slicer is from an Arlan, fairly common. Are the odds that infinitesimal? As for the Red Partisan, I understand why that could pose a challenge.
    Also, not that its an easy find, would Lavis Blade be a better weapon than Red Daggers? I think after the grinders the Red Daggers have a little more power at +660-785 ATP but only (lol) +162 ATA. The Lavis Blade would be +580-715 ATP but have +216 ATA. (side note: My ATA is maxed at 161)
    So what would be better the extra 80 ATP or the 49 ATA?

On 2006-10-17 11:42, Cai wrote:
    Red Slicer is from an Arlan, fairly common. Are the odds that infinitesimal? As for the Red Partisan, I understand why that could pose a challenge.
    Also, not that its an easy find, would Lavis Blade be a better weapon than Red Daggers? I think after the grinders the Red Daggers have a little more power at +660-785 ATP but only (lol) +162 ATA. The Lavis Blade would be +580-715 ATP but have +216 ATA. (side note: My ATA is maxed at 161)
    So what would be better the extra 80 ATP or the 49 ATA?
    Fairly Common = ~1/190k drop? Ok....

I believe the Lavis Cannon is a 1/1 million drop and it only drops off one specific enemy. You could spend the rest of your life hunting for it and never find it.

You're much better off looking for stuff that is actually findable.

Lol, well I'd know this if I could actually look at the drops... But Pso-world doesn't have any listed. But you said lavis cannon. I'm not interested in that. Is the Lavis Blade 1/1mil as well?

On 2006-10-17 12:05, Cai wrote:
    Lol, well I'd know this if I could actually look at the drops... But Pso-world doesn't have any listed. But you said lavis cannon. I'm not interested in that. Is the Lavis Blade 1/1mil as well?
    I forget the exact rate for the Lavis Blades, but the rate is similar.

You'll go through several Dreamcasts before you find that weapon.