Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On 2006-10-18 14:22, DC_PLAYER wrote:
    ....ahem....if i may post my knoledge
    you cannot find rares in quests, if you don't believe me go to ultimate fores batle training and destroy every big box, if a brown box apears then the item is a gladius or somrthing of the sort, if no weapon apears then the item would be a club of lacunium.....i am sorry to disapoit you
    wow... that bites.. now I understand why Kefka said the numbers are depressing..

about you equip......with time you will find better weapons (beter weapons means the same weapons that you have but with higher %)
    let just say that you are a bit "fresh"......things will go well if you continue searching

yeah, I keep doing forrest and cave runs.. although the caves are still a lil rough.. lets say I die er maybe a few times in each stage, but I don't die in forrest. What lvl do you think will be appropriate for caves. Btw i'm lvl 107 now.. (2 lvls higher than my posted stats)

for caves........it depends
    first exange your kama for a 3 ability mag like a bana (invencibility in 3 ocasions)
    for caves you have the right lvl, i have a red handgun 40 % beast, i kill in 3 hits (normal/normal/hard) in mines i use the same weapon but this time with 50 % machine, for forest or ruins i use the same but with 40 % native and 45 % dark, my imperial pick 0/40/5/30 also helps
    on mines you wil suffer alot, maybe you can find a sense plate or revival garment......wait a minute use this....i made it
    http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/showth...335#post201335

I have 2 revial garments and 1 sense plate but both with no slots.. and state maitenance and god/battle help me a lot. Also Idk how to turn my kama 22/92/7/0 into a bana, I do however have a 40/40/40/80 bana but I don't need dex or mind.. at all

edit: would the mag change if I brough mind up to 8?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cai on 2006-10-18 15:21 ]</font>

make a new mag
    make the right stats and the bana will apear, you do not need mind but once your stats become maxed you can have any kind of mag that your stats will not grow (mags only raise the base stats)

I think If I do raise the mind 8 lvls it will become a Asparas (or something like that, sp?). I do not know if thats any better.. But to raise a bana I would have to have more mind than power all the way to the 2nd evolution. Thats just a waste of stats for me.. At least for now, maybe when my ATP is a bit higher later on in my levels I'll raise some more mags, but for now the extra ATP is really helping me.

Well, I take you have a Humar?
    I cleared Ult Forest at level 55, so forest isn't a problem. I cleared Caves around lv 76. I cleared Mines at lv 94 and Ruins at lv 126.
    That said, I did have the luck to find a 4s Nelgal during my first run through forest. After that, it's always forest, forest, forest... in the hopes of finding a good weapon.
    I have gotten really good weapons that way (like Red Hangun with 45% AB and 30% hit).
    Also, try to max your stats with materials. It's rather easy to do and it helps a lot.
    Once you get to Ruins and start finding Imperial Picks left, right and center, the game will be a lot easier.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Yea I cleared Ult forrest and caves a long time ago.. like in my 70-90s (bout 4 years ago) and I just never did mines... I'm constantly using Shifta Deband Jellen Zalure and the Sinow reds make it very hard. I also don't have a good Sword/Partisan/Slicer so daggers and sabers aren't as useful in the mines for me.

Mines are cleared with Grants... use the room layouts to barta the Red Sinows into oblivion. Foie on the Blue Sinows.
    You need the level to have enough HP in case Vol Opt 2 gets you, the rest is a piece of cake.

I started attacking the ennemies in Mines with my weapons around level 110, after getting a VERY good Imperial Pick.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr