Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Yea I'm Doing Forrest and Cave runs in hopes of a better handgun and a red sword drop. So pretty much whichever comes first, a good weapon or a better level, then I'll clear it

edit: does anyone know if or where Yamigarasu drops in v2?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cai on 2006-10-19 18:04 ]</font>

grants to beat mines....are you insane?
    get a red handgun with awsome %

i am loking at your sig
    red sword 1/910 from the crisom assassin
    forget the red partisan
    and the slicer........well...it is a good weapon.....but also very rare

the Yamigarasu is a ttf prize i think....check the site for that, but it is not a drop

oh....and vol opt is easy, use rabarta atacks on the monitors (it works), i am a humar and do 5/6 rabartas and the 1st phase is done, the 2nd one you just need to run and atack in the right moment.

Yeah I should be fine on the boss. I've beaten the game before on GC. Its not like its my first time fighting Ult Vol Opt or Falz.

Red Sword is 1/930 Crimson Assassin
    Red Partisan is up there just for fun its nearly impossible. A drop from a canune lol...
    and Red slicer is from Arlans 1/194,167. As soon as I get to ruins I'll do runs... Maybe I'll find it, if not its not that big a deal. I still want to count how many I kill. Plus its not all a waste of time since I have the oppurtunity to get good % imperial picks at 1/46 from merlans.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cai on 2006-10-20 07:14 ]</font>

No I'm realistic. When you start the mines at lvl 80, with Shifta and Jellen and a Red Handgun, you do approximately 0 HP of damage. As in zero, nothing, nichts, nada. When I cleared them at lv 94, Grants was doing about 380HP of damage, compared to 35HP from an attack with Red Handgun.
    So hell yes, I cleared Mines with Grants, Foie and Barta. With a Humar and lv 15 techs.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

1) I'm lvl 108
    2) My Daggers Do More than 380 damage with a hard attack (and rarely miss)
    3) Its just the Fact that Big groups are annoying. I did have a flowen's sword with 35 mine and 30 hit, but the ATA wasn't enough but it did help tremendously. If I get a red sword, I will be able to clear it no problem.

i use a 50 % red handgun and i kill the criatures in 4/5 hits (normal atacks only)
    the mines criatures are defeated easily if you us what i use, if not get to ruins and get an imperial pick with %, the imperial pick has an awsome ata so if you do hard atacks on caves, you will not miss (for real)
    i have a red dagger wit 35/0/0/35, i use it on the 1st boss for maximun damage (up to 1600) and on ruins for single criatures)

50% handgun.. ugh luck I keep finding 0/0/0/0's I did just find a 0/0/40/0/15 victor axe :-/ not that its any useful to me.

good find
    my victor axe is 20/35/0/15
    with time you will find better % red handguns for sure