Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MMMmmm Nice!!!

I wont be creating a ton of posts and go Post Happy on everyone but this is something my friend figured out the other day and I thought I'd pass it along in case there were others out there like me who didn't know...

Strafing....Hold down the Left Button for XBOX360 players. You can move side to side Ok, now for the Beneficial part....You can Lock On! to the enemies and inbetween hits just circle them Menacingly, Dodging their Attacks, and Cutting them to Shreds! HEHE >

...I Love It...

Its the main reason I begged my bf to get me a xbox controller for my pc...and Melty Bloody lol

fuck, i wish i had known this before <_< (i knew you could strafe but never tried to use it tactically for not getting hit)

ya pretty simple to figure out, but hey if your posting it for noobs than go for it

On 2006-10-18 01:44, lolichan wrote:
    fuck, i wish i had known this before <_< (i knew you could strafe but never tried to use it tactically for not getting hit)
    Yeah, it saved February's ass many times at lower levels. When you get the full game experiment with strafing. It'll become your best friend.

ya it works great for rangers to even though you cant lock on it does help just for the fact its easyier to line up your shots

Strafing makes aiming so much easier, shame you cannot lock on with guns, also he's a gem: When using an offhand Handgun, You do not have to switch to your offhand weapon (Handgun) to shoot it in first person! Simply go first person and it auto switches to your handgun! OMG

CRAP, I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWN OF THIS

Strafing is awesome, especially when trying to level up in a party of higher level characters

Just strafe the whole area and you're almost guaranteed to hit everything before the higher characters take them out, getting you your EXP

Of course, you need higher characters/people who allow you time to hit stuff
    Poppy and Oscar

Strafing in PSU takes me back to the days of playing Tomb Raider, Mega Man Legends and True Crime: Streets of LA