If you go on youtube or have seen any character creation videos you'll notice that you can change the characters "face proportion." Well... I played the 360 beta at my friends, and this option wasn't available. I realize that it is a beta, but I'm curious to know if they simply didn't put it in the beta, or if they took it out of the game for good. Thanks for any help.

Cpt. of the Phashion Police

hmm, if you were trying to face proportion a cast non-'fleshie' that would make sense, other than that, thats pretty weird...

Yes, you can change the face proportions, you need to use every control, though. Including a combination of both the sticks and d-pad. You can morph the checkbone, the eyes a bit, and such. It's hard to explain outside of just doing, but between the ability to do proportions and the body, and facial adjustments, you can alter stuff.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

On 2006-10-19 20:15, Reeses wrote:
    hmm, if you were trying to face proportion a cast non-'fleshie' that would make sense, other than that, thats pretty weird...
    I made a Beast, Newman, and Cast (with a human looking face) on the 360 beta and the face proportion option wasn't there for any of them.

It's not exactly an option. Some options are combined into the same option.

Anyway, the first option is the face option. With the D-pad you can chose how aged they look and facial hair and stuff (for men). However, the left stick controls a cursor in a box, which alters your face proportions. It takes a little bit of practice to figure out which motions stretch which part of the face, but you'll get the hang of it.

I remember also doing it in the Beta, because Orlando D. wasn't even possible without that ability. You need to adjust the cheekbones, eyes, and stuff before you can get that Billy Dee Williams look.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-10-19 20:24 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

On 2006-10-19 20:23, Akaimizu wrote:
    It's not exactly an option. Some options are combined into the same option.

Anyway, the first option is the face option. With the D-pad you can chose how aged they look and facial hair and stuff (for men). However, the left stick controls a cursor in a box, which alters your face proportions. It takes a little bit of practice to figure out which motions stretch which part of the face, but you'll get the hang of it.

I remember also doing it in the Beta, because Orlando D. wasn't even possible without that ability. You need to adjust the cheekbones, eyes, and stuff before you can get that Billy Dee Williams look.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-10-19 20:24 ]</font>
    Ah... ok. I knew how to change the face appearance, it was the modifying the cheekbones and eyes that I had a problem with. This post can die now, as long as no one has any questions. Mine has already been answered.