Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Can I get some facts? What verison were they playing? Did they know what they were doing? etc etc. I wanna hear the truth before I decide to buy this game. I love PSO to death, and if PSU is a lot like PSO, then I'm happy.

But seriously, what gives? Can I get some answers, please?

Some people find the repitition boring im sure, ive been bored with repetative games before. But I find myself amazed at how addictive PSO and PSU are. The game just has that feel to it, makes me love playing the same things over and over.

I would figure most of the "PSU is borning" complaints are comming from people who imported the JP version , and played it to death offline with a language barrier x.x

Yeah on your own it can get pretty boring but on the other hand i hate single player games and i made it upto chapter 7 before i got bored.

Ive been playing the JP version offline, and the language problems just make me want it more! Its addictive in japanese, and when I know what everything is, its gonna be even better.

PSU has a lot of tediousness. You will often do the same mission over and over again until you're a high enough level to do another mission over and over again. Which some people will undoubtedly find boring.

As I've stated before, PSU for the most part is meant for social interactions. If you don't find others to play with, you're never really going to enjoy the game to the fullest.

On 2006-10-19 21:38, Hajile wrote:
    I would figure most of the "PSU is borning" complaints are comming from people who imported the JP version , and played it to death offline with a language barrier x.x
    That's exactly what I was thinking, but I didn't want to jump to such conclusions until I started to hear some more theories/answers.

Well I hope people won't be in a rush to get rares and unlock jobs and then get bored after they reach those goals.

Gives 1 EXP.

I could see people saying that about the 360 beta, personally.

There's only 7 missions, not counting the different ranks. Much of the customization/PM such isn't as appealing for some knowing that it's going to get deleted (and, of course, a lot of the customization stuff just isn't there yet).

That said, I still feel there's a bunch to do. Though there's only seven missions, there's a goodly number of different enemy setups and block setups about. The 2 minibosses are kinda interesting, and the two big bosses are superb in feel. There's a bunch of different weaponry and spells to try.

The full version has me waiting with bated breath. Not to say I'm bored with the 360 beta, though... only reason I'm not playing it right now is because the blasted campus network sometimes doesn't let me connect to live.

On 2006-10-19 21:42, Bleemo wrote:
    PSU has a lot of tediousness. You will often do the same mission over and over again until you're a high enough level to do another mission over and over again. Which some people will undoubtedly find boring.
    Don't even touch BB then, because it's a lot alike...

As I've stated before, PSU for the most part is meant for social interactions. If you don't find others to play with, you're never really going to enjoy the game to the fullest.
    lol Phantasy Star Online or any other Mass Multiplayer Online game...