Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which leads to the best effectiveness, being able to use the best weapons with level 20 PAs, or using not-as-best weapons with level 30 PAs?

Or put a different way, how much better are S-rank weapons than A-rank, and how much better are the level 30 PAs than the level 20s?

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Honestly, no one can answer your question because no one on any version of the network mode has reached a point where we can do a proper comparison. We don't even have access to S rank weapons yet, heh.

I have around 10 S-rank weapons in offline extra mode. They are very good, but it doesn't make as much as a difference as you would think. But that's most likely because all the S-ranks I have a re store bought and probably the worst of each S-rank type. If anyone really wants, I can post pics.

I can never argue with pics. Kinda surprised that they stocked S-ranks in the store at all, expected those to be only player-built or rare drops.

The Local Bartender

Meh, I'm happy they did, though.

Some I guess could be player built, but if that were the only way to get the items, it'd be impossible to get them in the first place.

EDIT:

Mainly because people would probably sell them at outrageous prices

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tystys on 2006-10-20 07:41 ]</font>

They are not all that strong, and they are freaking expensive. It might take a while, though, I have take the pcis, upload them to photobucket, and post them here. Well, not that long. Like 10 minutes, But still.

The Local Bartender

Get cracking, boi!

Interesting question. Sincee you only have the low-tier S-rank weps, compare them to low-tier A-rank weps. That'll balance it out. =)

as far as weapon effectiveness goes the offline mechanics may be different than the online mechanics. meaning comparing the two could be a bad idea.

On 2006-10-20 07:41, EnixBelmont wrote:
    They are not all that strong, and they are freaking expensive. It might take a while, though, I have take the pcis, upload them to photobucket, and post them here. Well, not that long. Like 10 minutes, But still.
    You must be talking about the offline stats for the purchasable 10* weapons offline. Can't really make any decisions based on that.