Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    The man with 1337 in his serial number.

Niiice, a get-together, Ill be there, even though I have a bunch of guild cards. See eveyrone there.

On 2002-11-12 04:06, Jonathan_F wrote:
    i haven't been online for 2 weeks cause i haven't had a chance to get out of college to get my gamecube fixed. are the US and JP servers linked now or are importers fucked on this contest?
    Importers are ****ed. Sorry.

I'll see you guys this saturday. I should be getting my US copy on Friday (I have the import, but am gettin US copy this weekend.) Please don't mind, i'm going to be a very low lvl since I'm just getting the US copy. (I'm not a PSO n00b tho lol) Anyway, see u saturday!!!

Meep, I'm disqualified after all. But don't think I'll be giving out any hints :3
    Click here herrree
    I hope to get more shots Friday night, eh :3

hopefully, my Modem will arrive on/before friday(ordered yestarday off ebworld)...damm i can't wait to go online !!!!!!!!!!...but...offline split screen will keep me busy till i do...hehehe..

Entity of Chaos

On 2002-11-12 11:40, KodiaX987 wrote:
    On 2002-11-12 11:37, gallaugher wrote:
    how weak, a custom avatar & that other crap?
    Hey!!! Some people here are willing to sell their souls to the devil for a custom AV!!
    i'm more interested in the toys

This contest sounds sooo cool, i want a modem sooo bad ... all i have 2 say is good luck to all of u and and tell me what it was like at least.....y does everything have 2 be soo hard to find around here.

Veteran Fighter

I have the BBA I was fortunate enough to actually find one at best buy **WHEW** I have to wait until saturday until my friend gets back from disney world _/ so you might see me on there as well... I need for him to type his credit number in it so I can get on (Don't worry I have the money to pay him I just don't have a credit card heh)

name: Xellos
    class: FOmar
    sec id: Greennill
    level: 72 soon to be 73

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lman90245 on 2002-11-14 13:48 ]</font>

Post Farmer (minus the S)

I was just about to post I won't be able to make it even if I do get a BBA (my soccer team is going to the state championship ) but then I realized it'd be 11 PM EST. I hope EB doesn't piss me off again.

[Edit: My school is Westmont Hilltop High School, just in case anyone in PA was going to watch the game.]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ian D on 2002-11-14 14:59 ]</font>

Legendary Archmage

I cant go online! No!

It is nice to see some interest in this. And talk about being lucky for me that tje EB by my house having modems and one last copy of PSO.

It will be nice to meet you all and exchange Guild Cards with all of you people at the contest. So come connect, meet each other, have fun, get drunk and play Drunk PSO (my God, how long has it been since I did that...)!