Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Be cool

Ok I know that a lot of us are still anxious about the release of PSU, but I would like to use this time now to clear the air before everyone goes and starts biting heads off.

ok 1st
    SEGA DID NOT ANNOUNCE ONLINE CAPABILITY AT LAUNCH DAY
    With that in mind don't expect to just hop online the minute you recieve your copy, I'm pretty sure they will announce when the servers are ready so it can be official as to when everyones free trial starts. If you have a problem with this http://204.155.67.105/sega_board/viewforum.php?f=35 <=== is the place to complain about it.

2nd
    IF YOU HAVE ANY CONNECTION PROBLEMS
    Please be sure to post it on sega's on board not here, I'm almost certain a lage ammount of us could care less about your problems. Sega's tech suppot forum can be found here. http://www.sega.com/support/index.ph...os=tnav_strip&

3rd
    IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH SEGA DIRECTLY
    Once again post all of your emo feelings, rants, and hissy fits on their fourms not here, I can't stress enough how many people want to post their personal feelings here because they want some kind of a sympathy cookie. We don't care, we don't care, we don't care, go someplace else with it, like this place for instance. http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=11

If for any reason you decide to ignore any of these key rules, you will recieve whats comming to you and I can guarentee you won't like it.

*edit*
    Changed links.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueInfinity on 2006-10-23 23:16 ]</font>

I want my cheese back...

Good post!
    Now we won't have the forum swamped with connection issue topics!
    You're my hero!

WHAT YOU READ IN THE FIRST POST IS NOT AN OFFICIAL POLICY, JUST ONE POSTER'S SUGGESTION.

You may still post whatever you like about these issues without fear of being banned or the like.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Callous on 2006-10-21 05:39 ]</font>

Do you wear crap as a hat?

you just gave the same links for server-announcment, connection problems and feelings and whining. THE SAME LINK? You actually think.. OMG.. uhh.. whatever.. PHAIL

I want my cheese back...

Its not a link to one forum, its a link to a forum index - you gotta search for the right forum.

ok file i'll edit the links to the correct locations.

On 2006-10-21 05:24, Quark713 wrote:
    Its not a link to one forum, its a link to a forum index - you gotta search for the right forum.
    yes I know, I went on it. But why do all that there? then what's this forum for? Sorry, but I'll keep my whining here

I must ask again: Also, are you actually a mod, TELLING us this, or are you just some random guy making suggestions and empty threats based on what YOU would like?

ok all the links arei n the corect places