Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

It seems that the 450 "nerf" may have taken place in last night's update. There are a number of reports stating that the 450 won't heal much at all now. Hope they fix it... I didn't spend all that time and money to have another NPC as useless as Hyuga!

Yes, this problem is very annoying for those of us who have spent a lot of time raising a PM 450 (including farming 80k or so to feed it, about half of which I made just soloing C dragon). I sent Sonic Team a polite email concerning this problem...I really hope they fix it T^T

Has anyone heard anything more about ST looking into this problem on the JP version? I'm going to guess that we won't see a fix in the US version until they come out with one for the JP version (assuming they even feel that a fix is necessary).

Here's the response I was given regarding the problem:

"Since the game received an update, some features may have been removed
    or crippled. We will be investigating some of the claims, however, we
    do not have an immediate fix or ETA as to when these issues will be
    addressed."

Doesn't sound good...I wish they'd just let us know the exact changes with a new patch; you know, like any other MMORPG.

Heh.. if they knew the exact changes, maybe they would

Anyway, I can confirm that the 450 is effectively useless as of this update. It does nothing more than cast fire spells now, from what I can tell. I haven't even seen it equip the weapon it uses when healing. I'm going to keep dragging it around with me when I can to keep raising it's battle level, for whenever they fix this.

Edit: Running a mission now and my PM ran over and healed me a couple of times (at the same time).. I was pretty surprised. Not sure if it was a fluke or what, but I'll definitely be seeing if it happens any more.

Saiphos & Sydonia PSU360

I just wanted to add that my 450 is still acting just like she always has...on 360.

Used my 450 earlier and it acts the same as usual switching between heals and fire/debuff spells. I'm also on 360... Maybe this is a PC only problem?

Tired Cynic

The problem does not affect PSU360, only PC/PS2 users got hit by it. It sucks though for you 450 users

Did they really take the tech PM's resta way? I was in the middle of making one and it would be usless now if they did.

Hey guys i really need help on something!!! I made a mistake and rised the striking lv of my PM to 10 on the first phase of 450 making process, now my PM is about 70% of the striking bar towards lv 11 and lv 13 total. I don't know what to do!! is there an item that lowers a lot of striking points? or should i keep using regena and hopes for the best? Thank you very much for your atention...