Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

does anyone besides me think thats its wierd the Sega a japanese game devolper has a halloween event (american thing... right?) they dont participate in the glory that is halloween in japan do they? or is this just aimed to us american gamers? not to say that its bad just a thought

sorry about the offensive abrieviation and all

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2006-10-24 21:44 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2006-10-24 21:48 ]</font>

i think its fine.

Sorry, this just a thing on the side. Can you change your title to Japanese Game and halloween theme? Not a real biggy, but i just think its more respectful. Have a good night

Gives 1 EXP.

(Edit: thanks for taking care of that.)

And I don't believe halloween is just American. Regardless of which areas celebrate it the commercial event surrounding the holiday has globalized it to at least some degree.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Flunky on 2006-10-24 21:54 ]</font>

They don't do much in the way of Halloween stuff like we do, but haunted houses and things are fairly popular and there's an awesome tradition of ghosts and monsters they have to choose from. xD Basically though, it seems that countries everywhere have begun to adopt our modern Halloween traditions.

They celebrate Halloween. Sure in there own special way (kind of like Christmas and the whole "Kiss before at midnight" thing they have going on). But yea they do.

ja na.....

On 2006-10-24 21:47, peachgirldb wrote:
    They don't do much in the way of Halloween stuff like we do, but haunted houses and things are fairly popular and there's an awesome tradition of ghosts and monsters they have to choose from. xD Basically though, it seems that countries everywhere have begun to adopt our modern Halloween traditions.
    was that a reply to me? or the author? Sorry, i was just trying to say it in a nicer way.. i didn't wanna come off angry. But i agree with you 100%

sorry didn't mean to offend any one with the title of the post just lazy when i type... i meant no harm by this post either just curious about what everyone thinks

Gives 1 EXP.

No worries.

Regardless of whether or not a certain holiday is celebrated, I'm pretty sure anybody playing would be thrilled to see seasonal/different content for a period of time for -any- reason, heh.

Yeah, they did it in FFXI with a good deal of success. I swear the japanese had more pumpkin hats and santa suits then the americans.

Just a general reply.

C'mon, isn't it exciting to get to participate in a holiday that most people you know don't? I think that's why they get so into it. I know I love it when games have the Valentine's Day/White Day pairing.