Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I got an automated call from my Gamestop which I preordered from. I then called them back and they said its coming in tomorrow the 25th between 12pm and 3pm PST, i'm in california btw.

Its funny because they told me earlier today that it wasn't coming until thursday...

Ultimate Chao Fan & Anti-Scammers Commitee member Chaobo99's Avatar

spme gamestops did say 25th some are really whacked and said Nov.8 O_o...he cant tell someone Nov.8 when they've been anticipating the game for 3-4 yrs...(-_-
    but neays..me from CA too (^_^) and Sega of America is in San Fransisco

Woah, what time is it where you live? I'm suprised they'd be calling houses after 9:00...

That's a bit disappointing.

I wanted to get it from Target, so I doubt they'll stock it tomorrow if it gets there tomorrow

On 2006-10-24 22:17, Quistar wrote:

Its funny because they told me earlier today that it wasn't coming until thursday...
    I had the same experience, and I'm pretty sure it's just a case of employees who didn't see the email for themselves and were just told by someone who wasn't specific and/or didn't pay close attention themselves, as some EB/Gamestop employees have said that the email specifically listed the 360 version's SKU. From which you can, of course, infer that the one day delay only actually applies to the 360 version.

I just got home for work I got that same message on my phone saying it will be in tomorrow afternoon too and I live in South Carolina.

same call Tx. ready in the afternoon

Ok, to clear this up... again. Only the 360 version is delayed, if you got PS2/PC you are good to go tomorrow. I have a 360 version reserved and got the call from A.R.I.S. because it's an Automatic message system and someone at corporate didn't catch that. If you look at ALL major retailers, this is the case. I've checked WalMart and BestBuy's sites and they reflect the delay in the 360 version... Oh well, I've waited this long, plus I know what mistakes to avoid after messing up in the beta, lol

Ultimate Chao Fan & Anti-Scammers Commitee member Chaobo99's Avatar

THAT IS RUMORED TO THE SITE....to me it is....the guy at EB said they had a tracking number and said regardless that both are coming..so unless he decides to just lie and say the X360 game is coming tommorow..Im good (^_^)

i called gamestop after school they said tomarrow and if that guy gives me crap tomarrow about it coming out the next day im gonna rip him a new one