Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tuesday, October 24th, i went into EB games to confirm that the game wasn't in, but i did pick up the guide book to give me something to drool about.

As i read, Expert Classes WILL NOT be available online right away. And it won't be available at all offline.

yeah, the same thing with the Japanese version, just gotta wait.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

Aww, man. That sucks... How long did JP PSU have to wait for expert classes?

It's kind of nice having a ton of stuff to look forward to in terms of content updates.

they have been waiting around 1 month before to get expert class

Damn, no Double saber for 1 month

besides, before we can even reach those expert classes, we're all gonna have to level up our jobs first to fulfill the requirements, so don't rush.

I am not "Clyde" from PSO EP. 1&2

It took a while for Japan to get there expert classes update I don't see why NA release would be any different. Its not such a bad thing though if they release just a little bit of the content at a time that way they can release some content, see what needs fixing, fix it then release more content and rinse and repeat.

At least its good to know we will be getting expert classes eventually, in the meantime you should get to know and understand the non-expert classes so when the times comes youll be that more effective. (A ranger who can use techs would be pretty useless if you didn't understand how to use either one alone)

As for the offline not having experts, its not so bad since the characters offline can do lot more then they should be able to (forces can wield better weapons and non-forces can even use techs ive heard) so tecnically there already there.

wait what is this expert class you speak of? I really need to read up on this game youd think I would in the 2 years iv been waiting for it XD

yeah, I'm with you, I like it better that they release stuff little by little as opposed to just have everything available from the get-go, keeps the longevity in this game.