Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Just like the topic said. I was wondering when everyone is going to be online? I'll might come online during the weekend. I have to get my dad's approval to use his debit card first.

"EVEN IN PSO2, THE BURN MEANS IT STILL WORKING!!!"

Refreshing Minty Flavor Puppet_Papaya's Avatar

Gurhal had better get ready, 'cause here I come! At this moment I'm assembling my team to go obtain my copy of PSU! (guess they didn't push it back to Thursday after all!) Wish me luck and I hope to see you all online later tonight! Shazaam!

welp, I'll be on in about 2hrs lol (3:30 pm CST). Name will either be Angel or God maybe even Lucifer (if beast than Lucifer it is). Anyway, look for meh peeps. I'm an old PSO player 187 Fonewn 129 Humar, so i'm no slacker!I'm looking to align myself with some decent to uber players, so if you see me around be sure to trade cards with me.
    Shout out to MissMalice for the Beast sig! Thx shawty!

Cause That's How I Roll

As soon as i get the game in my hands

Soon as PSU lands in Southern Cali

Just look for Ryoten when you're online.

"EVEN IN PSO2, THE BURN MEANS IT STILL WORKING!!!"

As soon as I go pick up my copy in a about 2 hours or so.

as soon as possible.

tomorrow will be a strange day though.

gotta do something in the morning then before noon I'll go get it, then go home, and maybe get CC to buy Guardian's License, then play online until like 5, then gotta go somewhere and stay until 9:00pm and then come back home like almost 10:00.

then play offline then go to sleep (since maintenance of servers happens every thursday night)

then next day play online, etc. etc.

probable not til like.... 10PM EST or so at the latest. D: Can't get a ride over to gamestop so I can go pick it up bah...

PSO Assassin

I'm hoping to pick up the game today, but I probably won't be on until after midnight. After I get home I'll install the game, but by the time that is done it'll likely be real close to my raiding time with my EQ guild, so I may have time to make my characters, but won't go any further even if I have time since once I start playing I won't want to log off to play EQ.

I'm still undecided on which character I want to focus on first (most likely either a female beast hunter or female newman forcce since I'm undecided if I want my male guntecher/fortegunner to be a cast or newman) so it may be good to have some more time to think about it while I'm raiding.