Guardian of Grants

So the universe is being attacked by SEED... like from Final Fantasy VIII... so if the game was made by Square-Enix instead of Sega, we'd probably see an appearance of Squall rather than Sonic. Just a thought.

(This is what happens when your mouse button has been clicking the Refresh button for hours, but your brain stopped clicking a long time ago.)

Too many Japanese games/animes use the term SEED. Gundam, FF, and now PS... stop confusing me!

Haha. Final Fantasy VIII was the first thing that came to mind when the term "SEED" was brought up. It almost caused me to forget what game I was playing. ^_^

Marshmallow | Female Newman lvl. 143
    Fortetecher lvl. 20 | Acrotecher lvl. 20 | Wartecher lvl. 10 | Masterforce lvl. 4 (lol)
    Other characters: Tulip (beast FF), Holly Bee (human PT), and Morning Chimes (cast GT).

Guardian of Grants

Hehe, Gundam SEED... I never got past like the fifth episode of that, it was pretty good though from what I saw.

'This amplifier has air bags!'

Dont foget "Blue Seed!"

Conceited Force #1337

Dont foget "Blue Seed!"
    To this day the theme to that anime still haunts and confuzzles me.
    "Mysterious Tokyo! Pick me up foxy night game!"

Yes, it's pretty sad that the name SEED is far from being original. LOL

It remided me of FFVIII too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2006-10-25 21:47 ]</font>
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

the SEED invasion here kinda reminds me of Evengelion, cept that the main character isn't an EMO, these angels are total wussys who never get smarter and the last two chapters of story mode don't leave you with a head ache (I didn't because I have an above adverage understanding in psycology and phylosophy, and am border line insane @_@, but I heard other people didn't get it at all) hehehe 16yr old nutter WEEEEEEEEEEE! People who remember the Eva anime series will get that last joke. =P

On 2006-10-25 23:14, Bluecowbank wrote:
    hehehe 16yr old nutter WEEEEEEEEEEE! People who remember the Eva anime series will get that last joke. =P
    Hehehe!

I do wonder what it is with Seed reappearing in Japanese games/anime, though. Seriously. Does this tie to some kind of Zen garden or flower arranging existential euphamism I'm not getting? >.>

EDIT: I just realized.... Rika was also made by the computer "Seed". Is this the precedent for what's going on in PSU? Hmm...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PaladinRPG on 2006-10-26 00:43 ]</font>