So today i finally get my psu for xboxb 360, and tried to log online (hence the fact i already have a guardians license and xbox gold membership) It tells me "you do not have multiplayer privileges for xbox live" What is this message all about? i noticed that it still says that i have a silver account when i try to download something, so my only guess on things is that its not recognizing that i had my guardians license? can someone please maybe help me out a little letting me know what im doing wrong here?

im not sure but i think i saw in another topic someone said something about "family settings".

everything is set up the way it should be... i cant possibly think of what else i can do...i mean why does it say i have silver when i clearly have gold...i think its not registering that i have a guardians license and thats why i cant get on...there has to be someone out there who can aid me..

You probably have some Family Settings issues. Switch everything to "Everyone" (or whatever the equivalent may be).
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.