I got PSU for the 360 earlier and registered for the Guardians account through Xbox live and everything. However, when I select Xbox Live from the PSU opening screen, I get the "You do not have multiplayer privileges for xbox live" message, and it sends me back. I'm using a Silver account but I read that thats all you need along with the Guardians account. Someone also suggested about opening all parental controls but they have been unlocked. Anyone know how to fix this please?

That is the error message you get when you have a Silver account and you try to play a multiplayer game. That should not be happening with this game or Final Fantasy XI. Looks like Sega & Microsoft are going to have to fix that really fast. They said that rule would not apply to MMOs.

wanna hear a secret, they changed it, they said to play the beta u MUST have gold version, I dunno why they said that

Gives 1 EXP.

They said you needed gold for the beta, but you only need silver for the full release.

Like Frog said, let Sega know.

That's the Beta. Not the full version. They still say the Silver accounts will work with PSU, as long as they have purchased a PSU Guardian's License.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.