Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

yea, i guess you can play online with it, but only on weekends, when they said you can play with a silver account i thought it ment during the week, thats lame :/

edit: i guess i heard microsoft should be fixing this since silver will let you play no matter what as long as the game is ffxi or psu

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Roguearthur on 2006-10-26 16:47 ]</font>

what in the world are you babbling about?

Right now, Xbox Live is blocking Silver users from playing PSU, even though it was clearly stated Silver would have access to the Online portion of the game.

I think Microsoft and Sega are working to remedy the situation, but in the mean time I suppose Silver users are limited to Weekend Online play.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

yea, im not going out to buy gold tomorrow, i have no money, ill just wait this weekend and play, (is the weekend fridays too?) and then if its not fixed by monday, which i doubt it will be..i unno ill cry.

whoa that's an extreme shocker.

I was planning on using a new GT to privately play PSU online on Xbox360 but I guess I have to use my gold subscription one.

Erg. That's dumb! -_- Now I guess I won't bother setting up my 360 online silver account tomorrow. I was gonna go play online, but only for the weekend? What's the point...
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17

whoa this will really cause many silver people to not ply the game online.

guess those fee complaints are valid now, since people will need gold and the license for the full 7 days a week online experience.

but I already got gold so it doesnt bother me.

If you're only getting Gold for this game (which isn't necessary. The problem should be fixed soon) then you might as well skip it altogether.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

On 2006-10-26 19:31, Zeta wrote:
    If you're only getting Gold for this game (which isn't necessary. The problem should be fixed soon) then you might as well skip it altogether.
    that's a very negative attitude.

to some people, it's worth it paying for Gold and License.