Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gonna make this short and sweet.

1) Extra mode- Is the extra mode difficulty on par with network mode? I mean the whole nine yards:

*Hard to earn meseta (way to easy in story mode)
    *Prices jacked up (make earning money have merit)
    *Monsters stats on par with network mode.
    *You get the idea...

2) Does patching the game effect extra mode? Reason I ask is because I would like to enjoy expert classes aswell (can't play online mode...not for another 4-5 months). Not to mention extra weapons and the like.

Now I may be misstaken, but expert classes aren't available offline, or online at this very moment.

3) Rares- Do they exsist? I mean in the form of PSO style. Good ole' fashion rare drops. And if they do, do they exsist offline (extra mode)?

I do unstand online mode get's exclusive stuff; not asking for equallity here.

Thanks in advance.

i got som dragon wings as a wep its like a bow

That was a drop from a monster? That's cool to know (was afraid rare drops were taken out). Anything about the difficulty, and patches?

Of course it's not on par. It's offline, you can't venture with teammates. How on earth would you be able to do some of the online stuff without a team unless you had way too much grinding time in lower leveled missions.

On 2006-10-27 00:00, daylight129 wrote:
    Of course it's not on par. It's offline, you can't venture with teammates. How on earth would you be able to do some of the online stuff without a team unless you had way too much grinding time in lower leveled missions.
    Put NPCs on your team?

Offline is far easier and shorter. Patches haven't affected it for the Japanese version yet (well, other than to block cheating programs). Rares exist, but most of them are available in stores at ridiculous prices.

On 2006-10-27 00:30, hypersaxon wrote:
    On 2006-10-27 00:00, daylight129 wrote:
    Put NPCs on your team?
    A real team. NPC's = bricks.

I know, whats up with the npc's! you'd think sega would make better AI. they stand there for most of the time. the only thing their useful for is to distract the enemies, if even that.

they make good decoys.

I lead them in, then sneak around form behind while the enemy deals with them, Evil yes, but effective, its not lie kthe AI is actually suffering.

yup, I use the same strategy!