Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

On 2006-10-27 10:49, Inazuma wrote:
    i think shimarisu doesnt realize that everyone has access to all of the npcs. currently in the jp ver, you can get the cards for Leia and Lou, regardless of what char you play. if you really want a melee char to tank for you, just use Leia, the beast woman. or use Leo when he is availible later.
    This is very interesting to hear.

I would very much prefer to use Leo, Lou or Leia instead of Maya as a backup NPC when I'm soloing.

Was there an update that added the capability of inviting NPCs other than your initial trainer, or was it possible right from the start?

Is there a trick to inviting an NPC other than your trainer, or will the means for doing so become apparent through the standard course of play?

They've started to release somewhat of an online story mode. Single player quests which, upon completion, give the partner cards of signature characters other than the ones you may have started with.

On 2006-10-29 16:02, Spellbinder wrote:
    They've started to release somewhat of an online story mode. Single player quests which, upon completion, give the partner cards of signature characters other than the ones you may have started with.
    Ooh! Nifty.

Besides weapons what lowers a PM's tech stat?

And are PM's like mags in the sense of levels?

Is there a way to reset you PMs stats back to 0? I heard there was an item that could be given to it. Any info is appreciated...

I'm going to have to say the best PM for any class in terms of soloing is probably the FO PM. By a mile.

That said, I just build PMs based on what I think would look cutest with my character. It's not going to cripple your gameplay by building the "wrong" PM.

actually the easiest way to get a hunter pm is by buying 100 monomates which are 30 at the store and give 5 atk which is 5*100=500 5 levels every 12 hours

Hello,
    First off I would like to say thanks for the great guide.

I have a question if you don't mind. I have been working hard on my character, a beast hunter going Fortefighter, and as you said the 450 is the best. However I am kinda new at this and added 4 levels of striking, before I knew a technique PM would be the way to go. Is it still possible to create a good 450 when I already have 4 levels of striking, or have I messed it up?

I have leveled up my hunter quite a bit, and really don't want to have to resart =(

Edit: Also, if someone could tell me why Fortefighters supposedly can't use S-rank twin daggers, I would appreciate it =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kindle on 2006-11-04 03:59 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kindle on 2006-11-05 19:52 ]</font>

Great topic, -Shimarisu-.

I'm giving this a "bump for great justice" since I just read it and found it useful. Since I'm noticing other new players and players returning after a long time off (like me) maybe it will useful to them, too.

Rock on.

On 2006-10-29 20:01, The_Aminal wrote:
    Is there a way to reset you PMs stats back to 0? I heard there was an item that could be given to it. Any info is appreciated...
    The item you're looking for is called PM Device Zero. It resets everything and can be bought from the Variety Shop on Guardians Colony

*edit* Oh snap! I just noticed I replied to something posted in October!
    Anyway..now that it's been quite a while, how have people noticed their PM's Battle stat influencing their PM? And what about new evolutions?!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pikadrew on 2007-04-04 10:14 ]</font>