Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Your on camera.

I figured i'd make a guide to help people level there techniques a bit faster.

First of all i'd recomend creating newmans and storing there wands in the stored box. Youd will want to use a low level wand.

foie/diga/barta/zonde(ra)- Have the spell you want to level equiped to every wand on your pallete. Ex i did it as a level 10 force and did unsafe passage rank b. Basically spam the spell you want leveled on mobs and just avoid being hit . When you run out of PP just return to the city and recharge.

resta - Again equip resta to every wand on your pallete and head into a mission around your level. Youd want to go up against mobs that don't do knock downs. Next find a wall, face it let mobs attack you, and use resta whenever you are hit. Resta will gain xp as long as it heals you for 1 or more hp. You can pretty much level.

hope this helps.

this is very ueful.
    i have one silly questions.

How do i recharge my PP in the city? I usually just sit and wait for it to recharge in the mission....

PSU Machinema Producer

Interesting. But terribly short Ok, we'd need to make charts for technique exp and lvls and the number of uses per lvl and also if there is a change of gain of exp by the number of things you hit or heal.

ah, the floating cubes recharge PP. albeit a for a little fee....

also, note that wands do cast faster than rods. That is why this person is carrying a ton of wands.

This. Is. Awesome.

I love you.

Wands recharge really fast, I use one while solo'ing to level up techs. Since wands cast faster, it seems much easier to level up techs that way.

As a side note: From my experience good to use a gun/wand combo to at least tag stuff real fast to get xp, then cast techs. The gun PP also refreshes as I use techs. Usually by the time I run to the next area with a group, it recharges fully. Going to use it way more often when I'm able to use Card weapons.

If you are using heals and aoe techs, I use staffs/rods since they have more PP.

Cast Supremacy Supporter

Its genius! Thanks!

I don't understand how so many people are amazed by this. Isn't it blindingly obvious that to level a spell, you just keep using it?
    Tekki || F Newman Lv102|| fT 10
    Tekershee || F Cast Lv298|| fF 10 fG 10 GT 10 aF 10

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Tekershee

Not a bad idea eh...

PSO Assassin

I was kind of expecting a bit more but since some people didn't realize this method at least it is helping some.

I disagree on wanting to use weak wands even when you are primarily focusing on leveling up techs. I prefer to go through as much of the mission as possible so I can get drops to make up the recharge costs. Sometimes if I have other things I can do I'll even let a rod or two recharge while waiting so I can finish the mission and get the bonus at the end.

Also, you are better off using a multihit tech on multiple enemies or you are wasting pp. You'll get more tech experience as it counts each hit and you'll be more efficient with your damage, meaning you'll get a good amount more pa exp than someone spamming it on a single enemy. The Ra line of techs seem to level up slower than the single target ones, so I'll start with the one I'm leveling after bunching up the mobs and then switch to a single target tech once I've gotten them down to 2 or 1 enemy left.