PSOW's only Hulkamaniac

What's up? I'm trying to rally up a player community in the Los Angeles areas of Phantasy Star Online players. Depending on how many replies I get from this post, I want to organize something. Especially if we can get PSOW involved in this. I'm from Whittier. Anyone else from or live around here?

well im from whittier

but fulgore knows that already cause i got to his house almost everynight to play PSO ,more like i kill monsters while he steals the items, lol just joking. but yea lets get more people!!!

PSOW's only Hulkamaniac

Dude... this guy's lying. You should see him. As soon as a Rare monster is out, he doesn't even attack it and waits till we kill it so he can snag what ever they drop. It's funny. Multiplayer PSO is fun as hell with the right people. Vashin can attest. We laugh our asses off at all kinds of stuff when we're playing PSO. We want to start some PSO Community in our area. Hit us up.

Im from costa mesa, hour away. I know there are some other people from whittier.
    Lazy bored. Crazy stupid.

PSOW's only Hulkamaniac

we need to round the PSOers together and start get some ish going along. There's plenty of conventions in the LA and So Cali areas. Anime Expo, E3, and Comic Con.

I'm about an hour east of Los Angeles. Every now and then Frink comes back here to visit his family, which is next door to my house. Maybe when he comes out next time, he can pick up a few PSOW stragglers.

[I can't spell house]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2002-11-19 04:00 ]</font>

I'm from Los Angeles also. Seems like most gamers tend to live in the suburbs for some reason.

PSOW's only Hulkamaniac

What part or surrounding areas? Me and Vashin are always up for some PSO gaming. Hour drives aren't that bad. We'll bring the PSO to you. I'm in Whittier, right next to Santa Fe Springs and Pico Rivera.