Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Guardian of Grants

Got an armor board that uses Nanosilica, but don't want to pay 500 for each one? You can actually farm it from Parum.

This works best solo, simply because now everyone will be fighting over this. You will have to be greedy if you're in a party, or just patient enough to do this multiple times.

Get to the mid-area so that you can access the Sleeping Warriors quest, rank C. From my short experiments, the map you're looking for only appears in Block 2 (I tried about 10 times resetting the quest but it never appeared as Block 1).

When you first get to the map, it will look like this. The path goes forward and to the right towards the door, with no open space on the left side.

Here's a map of the first half of the block. Go through the door and take a right at the intersection, clear all of the monsters in the boxes and get the key. Go back down the hall, unlock the door, and you're at the destination.

As soon as you enter the room, you'll see 5 boxes on the other side. When you break them, they'll spawn monsters in the center area. The boxes contain the Nanosilica! You can potentially get one from each box - so far I've always seen at least 3 drop, sometimes 4 (usually people grab them too fast )

Please take only what you need, save the rest for other people. Best of luck!

If I get the BSOD one more time...

In a different room in the same mish, theres 2 boxes with 2x harnium in them as well.

Cool

I discovered this little trick yesterday while trying to make some armor; it really is a good source of Nanosilicas, and if you're lucky, you can get a Nanocarbon.

Yeah, I noticed those Nanosilica, Harnium, and Gra-photons wsere popular there, as was Megi-photon on Linear Line.
    But, the second pic is the same as the third. Wrong pic link?

Battle Fiend

Hell yea...thats my fav room.

-- Blen
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

On 2006-10-28 13:16, Blenjar wrote:
    Hell yea...thats my fav room.
    My favorite room is the one with 5 boxes and a Phton Box. =]

FYI you can get Nanocarbon rarely from the Nanosilica boxes too. Start saving it now!

Guardian of Grants

Sorry, fixed now. Photobucket is retarded, LOL.

On 2006-10-28 13:11, FenixStryk wrote:
    Yeah, I noticed those Nanosilica, Harnium, and Gra-photons wsere popular there, as was Megi-photon on Linear Line.
    But, the second pic is the same as the third. Wrong pic link?
    Monsters of an element drop photons of the same element. There are a lot of holy elemental monsters in relics, so gra-photons drop a lot. All monsters in linear line are dark, so megi photons drop a lot. Monsters in the shikon and agata area are ice, so you get ray photons.

This was actually popular on A-rank for nanocarbons since roughly 3-4 would drop there. But this became obsolete with the newer parum missions, since they drop nanocarbon far more. Either way, if you cant' buy nanocarbon from the shop now, you can buy them from the shop in a later patch.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2006-10-29 14:08 ]</font>