Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Many players don't know that you can summon NPC's in Online mode. I have tested this yesterday and played with my Trainer, Hyuga Ryght. Now these guys may not be all that bright but they will revive themselves if they die every minute. I put this to the full test when me and guild member jordon456 (Jordan) went on a raid. It was just, the Trainer, Jordan and I. Hyuga also healed us as well, and was a good shield. Better weapons too.

During the boss fight with De Ragon, he died about 10 times and was the most funninst thing I ever saw in PSU. Hyuga was BBQ'ed multiple times, but got right back up and helped us out. As long as the one who added him to the party is alive, he will revive himself in about 30 seconds to 1 minute. NPC is always 3 levels ahead of you so it's a good thing

NPC's are really good and can give you a nice feel of how your PM will fight (maybe even better). So I thought I'd share that with everyone. I would like to see if I can get 3 trainers in a party at once. Now that will be a sight for sore eyes.

Oh, also Trainers don't Rez players. We died before we got to boss (cuz of lag spike) and he just stood there.

Cast Acrofighter. WTB Robochao mag AlphaMinotaux's Avatar

with him dieing is S rank possible?

Actually he stood inbetween our dead corpeses, glaring at me and saying "Ryogen, don't quit on me now!" (no joke).

So, when they die it effects the S rank, right?

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

NPC deaths count against your ranking, right?
    Also, does anyone know if PM's will act like NPCs when they follow you around eventually? And if they can die? (and if that affects ur ranking?)

Stay true to you.

Yes, when they die your rank goes down. I've had Maya and Hyuga die on me. Lou is pretty tough though.

On 2006-10-28 18:00, AlphaMinotaux wrote:
    with him dieing is S rank possible?
    Yes. You can't actually save him. The Rezing makes up for his AI. If you ever played Oblivion and you kill an important character, they become unconcious...then they get back up after a minute and a half. It's kinda like that.

This guy is FULL ON. NO DOGING or anything. He will actully brave the breath of De Ragon and die. He healed himself though it once though. I must admit that the AI do has it's good moments in boss battles online.

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

Yes!

Yes!

From behind!

On 2006-10-28 18:02, Marik wrote:
    Yes, when they die your rank goes down. I've had Maya and Hyuga die on me. Lou is pretty tough though.
    Really?! . . . . <_< Humm, now I'm trying to remember what rank I had. If only there was some kind of tactic system for them...kinda like counterstrike style or Oblivion style.

Commands and stuff.