Thread: Giganite?

Hey all, I just hit 25 and realized even though I'm a hunter my gun's been lacking and making me miss out on a lot of EXP in the higher parties...

So I went to synth one. I've got every material needed for it except for Giganite, does anyone happen to know where it drops?

well normally i just prance around neudaiz on a mission the high level ones of couse

I happened to find 1 or 2. Version? I may be able to get you one.
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17

I'm on PS2/PC, I have no idea where I got the current 3 I have, but I just need 1 more for this synth.

Aw man. I was hoping I could give you one. But I'm on 360, so we can't play together. Oh well, let's just hope for a linked server.
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17

Welp I guess I've got the money to spare so I'll get it from the synth shop, but if this 54% synth fails I'm not buying four more... =x

Use the Metal Upgrade board, 10 shots, 4 1* gun metal into Giganite... forgot the name of the 1* one but if you check it has the same description as the Giganite. You should have a bunch of them if you haven't sold/used them. You can use it for any of the other metals too.