Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I seem to be failing alot of synths that have pretty high success %, like today i failed twice on a twin sucker that had 74% success, just bad luck or did the fire photons and light photons i put in to try and make it that element have something to do with it?

The % it shows you at the end is including all of that. The elements do lower it slightly but if it said 74% after you put them in then you were just unlucky :/.

thats just bad luck. Im 3 for 3 right now. 56% for a 5 star sword, 55% for a 3 star shield, and 74% for a 3 star knuckle.

Elemental photons can drop the success rate as opposed to plain ol' vanilla photons, I believe, but not dramatically. It seems you're just having a run of bad luck.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

So why do El and Im drop it so dramatically if they're vanilla?
    Coming Soon!

On 2006-10-29 18:28, Randomness wrote:
    So why do El and Im drop it so dramatically if they're vanilla?
    They're non-elemental, but they're hardly "vanilla"--at least, not vanilla in the way I meant. El- and im-photons are specifically for casting and gun weaponry.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Ah, that explains the 33% when in a saber.
    Coming Soon!

for some reason... sabers just suck at synthing when you put an element in.. i synthed a pallasch and got 73% success rate while synthing a saber with some random element got me 33%

I'm 10/10 on rank 5 $9250 weapons, with only 66%, your just unlucky dude, luck of the irish I guess, or 1/32 Irish 0.0

Ok what is the deal.

I'm 0/5 on a 56% chance for the Tajira (sp?) 5 star staff.

Statistically there should be like a 2-3% of me failing that many times in a row. Is there something I'm not doing right?

I have the board... I collect/buy all of the parts, put in storage. Go to synthesize, click on the board, then confirm each of the 4 different ingredient slots, confirm to begin synthesis. Wait an hour. Go back. Go to 'take out' when there is 0:00 time left, and wala! Monomates!

I'm spent 50-60k meseta and 2 full days trying to get this damn staff to work, but it is continuously failing.