Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bought Twick sucker for 8600, bought grinder B board, both 4 grinder B base, synthed 4 grinder B+7, went to upgrade with level 3 luck (gold stars), first 3 grinds went good, then weapons broke on last(fourth) grind.

umm....i hate my guys hair??
    ColdWaffles- lvl 93 newman FT :3
    The Highlander- lvl 13 beast H

A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

In 10 levels, I've only won one rare. ;- ;

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/

0. It happens to all races at some points, unfortunately. D:

first relics run with greedy loot. I break two boxes and one item was in each. a guy came up behind me so I have to go for one. I choose the left one and I get nanosilica he picks the right one and get the relic edge. i started to pick the right one first.

next relice run with a new group with set order loot. i'm a hunter and a head of the pack. i kill a mob and i see the red rare icon. no one is even close to me. i pick it up ad it's the relic edge and it goes to the guy that just got kubara wood the room before.

i have 4 kubara wood in my storage (PM)and had to buy all 4. the rarest thing i've ever gotten was a scape doll once at level 17 soloing. I'm lv 19 now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alpha-Hunter on 2006-10-30 03:51 ]</font>

Worst luck, failling 3 calibur synths using a lvl 26 pm. Gota buy another shitty board now.

First attempt on getting my 5 star Hajirod wasted about 15k getting the mats I needed plus the stupid board itself. I came back from a party to see that it failed even though the chance was 56%.
    The worst part was that the people I hung out with got THEIR 5 stars... WITH their 50-56% chance rates.

However, I just woke up to happiness and a completed Hajirod. ^_^
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

wow my worst luck is not even being able to purchase my guardians license because playsega.com is having some stupid error when i try to purchase....

I haven't really had any bad luck yet. Actually, some bad luck tried to come my way but made things better. I was synthing a twin gun or something like that, it was a basic gun that wasn't worth much of anything. Anyways, it failed even though it had a huge chance of sucess. The PM said sorry and gave me the failed item and the item was a scape doll. Funny how the failed item turned out to be worth more then the item what would've come out of a successful synth.

Erroneous Deity

I created a 5* saber. Went to grind it (w/ very high success rate) and it blow up. Using the same board, attempt to synth again, PM fails. Attempting my last one last night, tried to turn on my PS2, now it wont read the disc. Woe is me!