Knight riding on Heaven's Wings

As the title states, my shop will be dedicated to your room decoration needs. I will be buying room mods & decorations out of my own money and selling them at either 20 - 50% off the in game shop prices. Synthesizing items will be in stock for you as well.

Also, if you have a special request, I am willing to go out of my way and hunt for that special room decoration you want....so "YOU" don't have to. I wont stop till I find it so expect a long wait if it doesn't shop up for me. I will charge extra for the service while including the item price with it so keep that in mind. If you need me to make the item for you, let me know (this is just in case my synthesizing ratio is higher than yours).

When you make a special request for my services, please include the following details as to make things much easier for me to work with:

- Item Name

- Star Rating

- Location of where you think the item appears
    (if you have 100% accurate info on drop area, please let me know so I can put that into my database)

I do this cause I enjoy the game and I need friends and customers. I want to make a guild that is totally dedicated to room decor and probably hold contests for best room layout in the future. If you are interested in my services, please post here and if you would like to start a room decor guild with me, please let me know. Thank you and hope to be working with you all on Xbox 360 soon. ^_^

Also, I can be found on "Universe 01"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Soma-Atlasia on 2006-10-30 10:43 ]</font>

I want something called 'Scroll' Do you have it? How much for it? I can offer you a Linear Line as well.

EDIT: Sorry you're on Xbox, didn't see XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizeru on 2006-10-30 14:18 ]</font>

Knight riding on Heaven's Wings

It seems most people are on the PS2/PC version. I really don't want to get the PC version cause I have a crappy PC and PS2......don't even ask. Ah well..........