Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Greetings! I am a level 35 RAcast looking for some people to play with that aren't cheaters or thieves! I'm tired of boring, non-conversational players and games. If you are legit and can can bring personality into the game post here and I'll get to you. Thanks for looking and hope to play with you all!

I am a lv 16 racast and I also have a lv 51 ramar. I have never stole anything from anyone before. And dont use gameshark codes. My name is Maximus on PSO. My racast is an army brown color and ramar is green.

I am a lvl 32 HuMar and am also looking for a honest, entertaining group of like-leveled folks to play with. I have a level 158 Mag (feed him like a crazy man) and am working on beating Dark Falz for the first time. Love playing online with honerable, conversational players. I usually play on Areial 3, block 8 at 9:00 pm till around 11:30 pm Eastern Time. Lets get in and level like crazymen!

hi son reace I am the honarable BEBOP,Deadpool or Onslaught(Hunter,Ranger and force)levels 28,29,26 I do not cheat nor steal Looking to form a Clan/Team Called "Team Alpha" I will look for you

Just take a look at my signature and look for me. I am usually on every night after 11:00pm (EST) Or just shoot me a message and we can meet up...

Sure i'll play with ya! i'm on ALMOST every friday and saturday 90clock-11 0clock(mountain time) =)

p.s. i don't have a keyboard so i'll type slow =)
    p.p.s. i am a level 27 humar(human hunter)
    so =)
    p.p.p.s. my name is JUNIOR =)

I'd be happy to play with you - don't lie, cheat, or steal. I'm quite the Girl Scout.

I'm usually on around 7:00-10:00 EST every night, server and block varies. If I have a night full of immature people who hog all the items in a game, make lewd comments, or are jerks; I usually head to the Euro server where people are much nicer and game play is more equitable. So I'm around.

3 chars:
    lvl 95 - HUnewrl - Fubuki
    lvl 46 - FOnewrl - Aravis
    lvl 20 - RAcast - Syd 6.7

PS - My latest pet peeve are animated smilies that are either jerking off or pooping. You all been subjected to that classy display yet? Grrrr...

<font face=times new roman color=red>Im usually around Puck 9 between 730-1030 PM Eastern. My char name I play by is Akumi-lvl 48 hunter chic. <center>

If you need a honorable partner, look for me in Puck 9. I?m usually on every week night from 8pm to about 12am PST and on weekends as well. I have 3 characters:
    Lvl. 100 Hucast ? Synthesis
    Lvl. 34 Fomarl ? Sylvia

Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of
    evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed
    to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
    -Terry Pratchett

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Samuel-Vimes on 2001-04-05 19:30 ]</font>

Well I go by the same nick on PSO as I do here (Fionne). My char is Huemeral, lv. 60. And I as well have never stolen. I don't dupe, but hey Im sure one of my trades is one. Im on now, and always... PSO is in my viens I tell ya